What's new

Chromid askd me to do this,

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
itz from the zombe mod i use it on my single player, it just one of the features

--- merged: Oct 9, 2011 at 5:54 PM ---

the graphics chip is built in the laptop cannot replace

ya you can. i got a new graphics card built in to my macbook. then i again i did it my self :p

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
That and Goodluck replacing integrated graphics on anything. considering they are soldered directly to the board, and the BGA mounting they tend to use are special made just for that chip.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
That and Goodluck replacing integrated graphics on anything. considering they are soldered directly to the board, and the BGA mounting they tend to use are special made just for that chip.

Add the fact that Macbooks are designed to be hard to modify in the first place...and you get one silly Eric who thought he could bollocks his way through a community filled with tech nerds

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits

Macbook air starts at $999

Macbook Pro 13" starts at $1,199

Direct from Apple's Website, meaning Best Buy would sell both about 10-20% more expensive to be able to make a profit

Again, Bullshit :p

Edit: and about sophistication, can you remove the battery on a Mac laptop? or access anything without completely destroying it?

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits

Macbook air starts at $999

Macbook Pro 13" starts at $1,199

Direct from Apple's Website, meaning Best Buy would sell both about 10-20% more expensive to be able to make a profit

Again, Bullshit :p

Edit: and about sophistication, can you remove the battery on a Mac laptop? or access anything without completely destroying it?

Yes :p

But M1 is smartier than me :(

--- merged: Oct 10, 2011 at 1:41 AM ---

Every one on aggression is a mac hater :( im so lonely lol

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Geeks ;) nerd is such a harsh word i hate it lol i barely passed high skool and ppl still call me nerd cause i fix computers ._.

Geeks is a very different thing from Nerds thankyou very much. I am NOT a geek. Nerd is not a harsh word, wtf? I take pride in the fact that I am a nerd.

tl;dr stfu you don't understand the difference between a geek and a nerd.

A geek is simply a socially inept person, who usually has a specific hobby or interest.

A nerd is someone trained in a technical discipline, usually someone who understands logic and processes easily.

Get it right -.-

Which one would you rather be?

Also, @Eric, 200-300 dollars? What are you buying, ten year old macs?

Also, you cannot remove a macs battery without fucking the thing, unless you're buying macs which are way too old, in which case replacing the GPU is the least of your issues, as you're running what is probably a single core CPU.

garfield32

Level 24
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
idk wat the hell i am im just a computer person (hardware problems not software) i suckd at skool, love football, kick ass at tapout, and a mlg ;D so wat am i!

lol

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
PC > mac

Come at me :)

Rokai?

--- merged: Oct 10, 2011 at 3:01 AM ---

idk wat the hell i am im just a computer person (hardware problems not software) i suckd at skool, love football, kick ass at tapout, and a mlg ;D so wat am i!

lol

Oh god my eyes are burning.

What kind of hardware person? Do you understand how RAID functions? Do you comprehend the architecture behind CPUs? Or do you just fit parts together, and if something doesn't work you go out and get another part because the other one was "broken"?