Christhemazta Spamming

Did he only do it once or did it continue?​

​

Funny thing is that what he wrote is almost, if not more, as important then what the majority of players post in public chat.​

​

CAN I HAZ FACTION?​

​

& so on. lol​
 
Imo take off your pants, and untwist your panties.



😛, I don't even know what Nyan Cat is. It looks like a Colorful Pig.



Of course Echo found out that Nyan Cat was a hacked client that does X-Ray and stuff. so I think we are to ban/jail anyone who does a instant Nyan Cat like that?



So this means Chris gets jailed? Or from now on this is (Nyan Cat) spam is going to be applied?
 
At this time I will admit yes I had xray, but this was the first day i joined witch was a month ago and alot has changed sense then and

i forgot about this and echo bann's me a month later because of this? I already admitted to this awhile ago and alot of admins saw it, echo im sorry for using this but along time ago i had this and i don't anymore.
 
At this time I will admit yes I had xray, but this was the first day i joined witch was a month ago and alot has changed sense then and

i forgot about this and echo bann's me a month later because of this? I already admitted to this awhile ago and alot of admins saw it, echo im sorry for using this but along time ago i had this and i don't anymore.

Move to Appeal Section?