What's new

Christhemazta Spamming

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Did he only do it once or did it continue?

Funny thing is that what he wrote is almost, if not more, as important then what the majority of players post in public chat.

CAN I HAZ FACTION?

& so on. lol

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Of course Echo found out that Nyan Cat was a hacked client that does X-Ray and stuff. so I think we are to ban/jail anyone who does a instant Nyan Cat like that?

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
Imo take off your pants, and untwist your panties.

:p, I don't even know what Nyan Cat is. It looks like a Colorful Pig.

Of course Echo found out that Nyan Cat was a hacked client that does X-Ray and stuff. so I think we are to ban/jail anyone who does a instant Nyan Cat like that?

So this means Chris gets jailed? Or from now on this is (Nyan Cat) spam is going to be applied?

Nov 27, 2011
Credits
At this time I will admit yes I had xray, but this was the first day i joined witch was a month ago and alot has changed sense then and

i forgot about this and echo bann's me a month later because of this? I already admitted to this awhile ago and alot of admins saw it, echo im sorry for using this but along time ago i had this and i don't anymore.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
At this time I will admit yes I had xray, but this was the first day i joined witch was a month ago and alot has changed sense then and

i forgot about this and echo bann's me a month later because of this? I already admitted to this awhile ago and alot of admins saw it, echo im sorry for using this but along time ago i had this and i don't anymore.

Move to Appeal Section?