What's new

chazzazor(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strife

Level 25
Aug 7, 2011
Credits
I was being raided by scourge, and smehow he was the only one able to get past an iron door without opening it. I cound not get a photograph, sinc ehe killed me exactly after he phased through the door while sprinting, while the closest entity to the stone pressureplate was me, 3 blocks away. I would also like to point out that Scourge, Undead, and NMR are known for hacking and exploiting. I am sorry for no screencaps, but it was so sudden and I couldn't hit f2 fast enough.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
No. Jordtzx is known for this, just sayin'.

Right, you just try to negate fall damage.... -_-

2011-09-01_17-22-50-png.309

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Strife is just mad he got raided. I would be too if i was 10. :/

Fucking buried, I have warned you before. DO NOT POST UNESCESSARY COMMENTS ON REPORTS.

Seriously get the fuck out of here, no one needs your comments.

Next time it happens I'm going to request Noodle to have you banned from the forums for a week.

It's ridiculous that you keep doing this.

Strife

Level 25
Aug 7, 2011
Credits
There was not a pressure palate you tard. You literally WALKED through the door. And buried, keep your unrelated shit off a complaint. And I am 100% certain that I did NOT have a pressure plate. And might I add this is a feature of the Pick-A-Client, which I have seen before that makes ANYTHING electrical spazz out. It probably wasn't the spazzing thing, but it might have been freecam, or something to get past an iron door with no entities near it, and a STONE pressure plate on the other side, and I wasn not near it. And also, Scourge, you really have no credibility with your circlejerk/hivemind of a faction. Everyone in the high ranks has been banned at least once. And Chedo was recently jailed, or so I have heard.

Scourge, just stay the fuck out of peoples complaints if you're going to be a hivemind.

Also Buried, I am 15. And only immature people ask about peoples ages. It only makes you sound like the age you accuse them of being.

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
So you uploaded the video 2 days (what i got from elphoop but he wasn't sure) after claiming the base? therefore the video should not be classed as proof

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
So, you deny the following?

-the wooden pressure plate in the video

-that being your property thus he cant edit it

-trying to use lag to get past doors is impossible unless one uses a boat/minecart/bed (I am gonna safely say this cause it is truly a bitch, and i have 1600ms ping!)

-that illegal movements and trying to tamper with stuff you cant is easily detected

Edit: derp, BV ninja posted on me! is that true about the video not being proof?

Strife

Level 25
Aug 7, 2011
Credits
M1, it's either hacking or lag exploiting. I just don't know. :/

Also, you clicked on the stone pressureplate and the door closed. And the door closed before 1.5 seconds, so it's suspicious to me.

Might I also add that I know that there wasn't a wooden pressureplate there, and I checked?

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
M1 read the front sign in the video near the end it says 'ty for the stuff from chazzazor'. Which means it was already claimed when he shot the video so he could of placed the pressure plate there.

Status
Not open for further replies.