What's new

Changing the colors for Admins/staff

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Just saying, the colors are a bit odd currently. I suggest red for Admins and green for Staff, anyone's opinons on whether or not to change them or what colors to change to are appreciated.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Keep in mind the colours have to go well with the blue background given to Forum staff, as well as working well on the dark background for staff members without forum privileges, and work well as fair as the overall colour scheme goes.

I have provided a more extensive workup in this thread.

As I have said in the previously mentioned thread, if you can provide me with a legitimate colour scheme, that will not clash with our dark/blue/white colour scheme, will stand out of our blue portraits, and will work in the online users/users watching you areas, then I will possibly implement it. Keep in mind there are limits to the classes I have to work with, so all we can do is change current colours, and staff without forum privileges have to have the same colour name as those with privileges.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Give me a dedicated breakdown of colours of names, along with HTML colour codes, and I'll change it if it seems acceptable, otherwise I'm perfectly happy with how it is now.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
:/ Now I have to find a hex chart, good thing there's search engines. :D

EDIT: Maybe FF6633 for Staff and FFCC99 for admins/mods?