What's new

BuriedFoREVer Ban Appeal

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
I was banned by Searex for using "Macros". To be honest i have not come to a clear understanding of what this is. I was mining and i fell near lava and logged out. I logged back in and fell inside the lava and teleported home. After a few hours i was jailed by searex and was told to admit i was using macros even though he wouldn't give me a clear answer of what macros is. I guess he thought i was trying to troll by asking him a question i didn't know the answer to. I asked him once again to tell me what it meant and then he banned me for Abusing lag, macros and trolling. I don't see this as an abuse to lag because it affected no one and it's not in the rules to my knowledge. Also i don't remember seeing trolling as against the rules.

Sea

Level 35
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
You logged when you were on fire.

Then you logged back in and instantly f home'd with a macro.

I also told you to google what a macro was.

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
You logged when you were on fire.

Then you logged back in and instantly f home'd with a macro.

I also told you to google what a macro was.

I don't remember seeing fire when i logged out. And i was told by someone a macro is is when you type a command in and use a key to say it. I don't need a key to type f home. It takes a second to type it. There's no point because its almost as easy as pressing a key.

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Sea i have to say this for buried. We have all been recommended to get spoutcraft, many of us have. Spout has a shortcut function in it which seeing as we get recommended to spout we should be able to use. I can't say if Buried uses spout or if he did logging and and out, but that's just what i think about the macro/shortcut part

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
Yes but what you don't realize is i wasn't using spout or any sort of macros. I don't need macros to type a 5 letter command. Though your team has used macros to spam the server without being punished for it. Yet i get perma banned on a claim without proof.

--- merged: Nov 12, 2011 at 1:22 AM ---

Macros are allowed and i was unbanned by noodle.(Even though i didn't use them) Feel free to lock this.