What's new

BrownSamuel Exploiting

mark_577

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Hello again. So I was walking around in spawn today to find brownsamuel blocking jumping in spawn (I have video proof, but not needed) and found him on the jail.

[attachment=279:2011-09-04_12.03.27.png]

Then later, Brownsamuel was asking me for help, as he glitched up into USSR building. I was about to tell him it was an exploit, when i saw hin in the RMM outpost. In /msg i asked him where he was, and he told me he was on RMM building. I asked him how he did it, and he said he would show me if i nominated him on forums.

[attachment=280:2011-09-04_12.25.27.png]

And finally the good old trusty video proof:

I believe he should be banned.

Attachments

• 2011-09-04_12.03.27.png
    2011-09-04_12.03.27.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 2011-09-04_12.25.27.png
    2011-09-04_12.25.27.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 50

brownsamuel

Level 15
Aug 21, 2011
Credits
Hmm where to start.

1. I would like to thank echo for only jailing me for 2 days instead of banning me. It is much apriciated.

2. A higher rank asked me to show him it I honestly thought he was gona put a post to fix the bug/glitch on the forums.

3. I understand that I was glitching. I accept the consiquences.

4. Maturity. Mark literally said something along the lines of... "Sam grow some balls" or close to it. I can understand turning me in for this but if your going to rank someone up that high (Lt.) make sure he's not like 12.

5. Mark said above that I would show him if he nominated on me on the forums. First of all I didn't say that. I said something more along the lines of... "If you nominate me on the forums it would be greatly apricated" I believe. ( check the logs if you want I dont remember exactly what I said he might be right lol :p )

6. And to wrap this all up one little message for Mark himself. Don't talk shit unless you can back it up kiddo if I knew you in real life you be fucked up by now.

mark_577

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Ahaha I asked you to show me because Echo was reading it and i was exploiting you. I told you to grow some balls and shut up, because you were going on about how Echo isnt mature enough, etc.

And seriously, calling me 'Kiddo' , Im 15, and even if you are older then me, learn how to spell mate.

And echo /msged me to say you should get banned in response to when you asked to be nominated.

--- merged: Sep 4, 2011 at 6:22 AM ---

And i did back it up, if you read the pictures and the video

brownsamuel

Level 15
Aug 21, 2011
Credits
Ok seriously you have to have no life what so ever if your correcting people online about their spelling. Also I did NOT ask to be nominated ask echo or someone to look it up. Also I apologized to him because of him letting me off with 2 day jailing instead of being banned. Fyi i'm not new dude I know admin's can read private messages. just a heads up.

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Hmm where to start.

1. I would like to thank echo for only jailing me for 2 days instead of banning me. It is much apriciated.

2. A higher rank asked me to show him it I honestly thought he was gona put a post to fix the bug/glitch on the forums.

3. I understand that I was glitching. I accept the consiquences.

4. Maturity. Mark literally said something along the lines of... "Sam grow some balls" or close to it. I can understand turning me in for this but if your going to rank someone up that high (Lt.) make sure he's not like 12.

5. Mark said above that I would show him if he nominated on me on the forums. First of all I didn't say that. I said something more along the lines of... "If you nominate me on the forums it would be greatly apricated" I believe. ( check the logs if you want I dont remember exactly what I said he might be right lol :p )

6. And to wrap this all up one little message for Mark himself. Don't talk shit unless you can back it up kiddo if I knew you in real life you be fucked up by now.

To reply to your troll bait:

1. A bit kind of you, Echo. :p

2. Ask a Moderator or Admin. Bugs are part of Minecraft itself and cannot be fixed by the Admins. Lieutenant is not a staff rank.

3. Good on you.

4. Ranks are based on maturity at the moment. However, after 1.8 they will be paid for. You're actually being immature yourself for coming to conclusions that quickly.

5. You do realise that ranks will be reset in a week because of 1.8, right?

6. You're being a hypocrite for calling Mark immature when you say this: "And to wrap this all up one little message for Mark himself. Don't talk s**t unless you can back it up kiddo if I knew you in real life you be f***ed up by now."

This is immature in a variety of ways:

1. Abusing another player because they file a hacking complaint against you

2. The use of profanity. It shows a low level of professionalism and etiquette

3. Calling someone "kiddo" when they are the same age as you

4. Threatening another playing in real life

Regards,

Snowyblitz

mark_577

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
A few things.

To your early post (off topic) if i knew you in real life i wouldnt of posted this :p

I know your not new. However if you are not new, then you should of realised that in the rules, and former hacking claims that exploiting is against the rules.

After reading the post again i see you said it would be great, and i admit my mistake.

brownsamuel

Level 15
Aug 21, 2011
Credits
for your first comment umm... lol xD

for the second Yes i admit as well i was wrong and shouldnt have done it. lets just say my punishment is giong down teh spawn tower thing in the webs. as a jail lol

and for the 3rd thing maybe your not as immature as i first thought. admitting your mistakes = brownie points :D