[Bio] - Updated!

chazzazor

Level 11
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

Age and gender:Male. 14

Nationality:English

Tell us something about yourself (something you find interesting):I love motocross <3.

2) MINECRAFT

IGN:chazzazor

What skills do have? (e.g. farming, mining, PVP):I am at PVP and i have high sword level, also good at making potoins. AND i have a Good mining level :p.

Which specific role would you prefer to fulfil:PVP and potion making.

How active are you (i.e. days per week, hours per day):i am on most of the Time. I dont no how many hours.

3) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

Gaming history (other than Minecraft):star wars the old republic and MW3

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:about 6months or longer

How long have you been playing on Aggression?:I have been on in 1.3-1.0.0

Previous faction(s):Scourge, RMMrecruit, resurgence.

Reason for leaving:Scourge Left the server RMMrecruit: to join Resurgence and Resurgence becasue of xspeechless bacon <3.

4) BIO

Why do you want to join Bio? they seem to be a good faction nice base and Good members.

Why should we accept you?Becasue i am a good friend With xSpeechlessbacon and i am good at pvp.

Current Bio members that you know:xspeechlessbacon, madhatter and paradox

Is there anything you would like to add?:And me and xSpeechlessbacon are a great team.

And finally…

Tell us a joke!:you mum is so poor she has to use cheerios for Earings :p.

CurlyPhillio

Level 32
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

Age and gender: 14 and Male

Nationality: American

Tell us something about yourself (something you find interesting): I'am a young business I have earned a small fortune by obtaining stocks through my father and selling various items.

2) MINECRAFT

IGN: hooty827

What skills do have? (e.g. farming, mining, PVP): I'am a great miner (without x-ray) and a great builder

Which specific role would you prefer to fulfil: I would like to set up outposts and within my outpost I would perform all of the roles. If this is not possible collector

How active are you (i.e. days per week, hours per day): I will be on 2-4 hours weekdays around 6:00pm pacific standard time. Weekends up to 12hours a day. Summer time nothing under 14hours a day

3) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

Gaming history (other than Minecraft): CoD, WoW, Infaminer, Skyrim, Battlefield, Rome Total War, Napoleon Total War, Morrowind, Oblivion

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 1year

How long have you been playing on Aggression?: 6 months in 1.7 and 1.0, 2 months in 1.6

Previous faction(s): MIM

Reason for leaving: I want to be with AWhite__Guy

4) BIO

Why do you want to join Bio? For AWhite__Guy

Why should we accept you? Cause I will bring wealth and power to Bio

Current Bio members that you know: AWhite__Guy, Curly

Is there anything you would like to add?: I love AWhite__Guy

And finally…

Tell us a joke!: My two best come backs are: If you want my cum back you can wipe it off your moms chin and if ever called a pussy just say I'am what I eat.

This application has been denied due to a history of x-ray and sharing accounts with others.

~Curly

sirfelix8

Level 1
Jan 3, 2012
Credits
1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

Age and gender:Male 16

Nationality:Australian

Tell us something about yourself (something you find interesting):Well I live in victoria, and i really like football,and really enjoy playing minecraft

2) MINECRAFT

IGN:sirfelix8

What skills do have? (e.g. farming, mining, PVP):pvp,Mining and ofcourse redstone is my favourite

Which specific role would you prefer to fulfil:Collecter

How active are you (i.e. days per week, hours per day):Well usally I go on aggression, and maybe like 1 and a half hours

to 2 hours

3) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

Gaming history (other than Minecraft):I enjoy a bit of Runescape,Counterstrike...

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:maybe a month after alpha

How long have you been playing on Aggression?:about maybe since August then i lost ip, then stumpy8888 told me again in November.

Previous faction(s):scourge, Imperial.

Reason for leaving:Well i left scourge cause they got raided, and me and stumpy died a couple of times then i didnt know who to join?

4) BIO

Why do you want to join Bio? Curly is really nice, and friendly, and i know lots of people in bio who are too.

Why should we accept you? people say im a friendly guy and i like having conversations with other people.

Current Bio members that you know:SpeechlessBacon,Curly,madhatter

Is there anything you would like to add?:Well i hope you guys like my application, and enjoy my company.

And finally…

Tell us a joke!: Why didnt the skeleton cross the road:cause he didnt have the guts(bad i know)

sirfelix8

Level 1
Jan 3, 2012
Credits
Curly I Hope you Like it too

and about the:

Why didnt the Skeleton Cross the Road:cause he didnt have the guys!

I have no Good Jokes...

Sad I know:(

CurlyPhillio

Level 32
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

Tell us something about yourself (something you find interesting):Well I live in victoria, and i really like football,and really enjoy playing minecraft

2) MINECRAFT

What skills do have? (e.g. farming, mining, PVP):pvp,Mining and ofcourse redstone is my favourite

How active are you (i.e. days per week, hours per day):Well usally I go on aggression, and maybe like 1 and a half hours

to 2 hours

3) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

Gaming history (other than Minecraft):I enjoy a bit of Runescape,Counterstrike...

How long have you been playing on Aggression?:about maybe since August then i lost ip, then stumpy8888 told me again in November.

Reason for leaving:Well i left scourge cause they got raided, and me and stumpy died a couple of times then i didnt know who to join?

4) BIO

Why do you want to join Bio? Curly is really nice, and friendly, and i know lots of people in bio who are too.

Why should we accept you? people say im a friendly guy and i like having conversations with other people.

Is there anything you would like to add?:Well i hope you guys like my application, and enjoy my company.

And finally…

Tell us a joke!: Why didnt the skeleton cross the road:cause he didnt have the guts(bad i know)

SirFelix, I can't say I know you very well. You say you've been active on Aggression since November? All the members of Bio know each other rather well, which increases the level of trust between us. You have submitted a good application, but I feel we need to know you a bit better before accepting you. This application will remain pending for now.

Good luck,

~Curly

CurlyPhillio

Level 32
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

2) MINECRAFT

to 2 hours

3) PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:

4) BIO

And finally…

Denied.

~Curly

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
mmmm Sorry Curly

Bacon I dont want revenge

really...

I just wanted to make everyone think

that sirfelix8 isnt my other acount

;)

I thought sirfelix8 and skullcool were brothers hmmm? Not the same person? Hmmm?

Watch yourself, I suggest not using dual accounts on our servers, because I can use the dual ban button.