• minestatusbanner.jpg
    minestatusbanner.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 68

Lloydies

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
aggressionlogo2.png

Looks better than noodles, imo... use it if you want.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Your background is a bit blergh-y Lloydies, the green looks too much like puke.

Noodle, your font looks way too out of place, I'd thin the border and make it a less bright red.

P.S. I was going to say this isn't Assassin's creed II, but the latter part of the motto makes a lot of sense for full PvP.

Lloydies

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
Lol, Laithes, colour isn't a problem, I thought green suited the combat sort of element, however.

aggressionlogo3.png

aggressionlogo4.png

I could make more etc, its saved as a .png file I believe so you can open it with photoshop.. etc.. and still be able to edit it, however I recommend you getting the "Blade 2" text as you would be able to edit it yourself.

Or, you guys could so something more constructive and make one yourself.

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
aggressionminestatusban.png

Thats my banner submission!

I like the modern, transparent casual banner rather than actual backgrounds and shit so I made this and wanna see what you think. I need to change the screw, that looks absolutely shite.. And the text on the right wont be that font.

WHATCHA' THINK?

(completed at 5am, fuck you guys!)

ever4

Level 0
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Just joined the server a few days ago and saw Dannie talking about banners in-game. Got home from work and quickly whipped up a vector illustration to make a banner with. Here it is :) Can edit it easily.

aggression.png

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
@ever4 thats pretty fucking epic..

can you make a smaller version? like a lot smaller. It has to fit on Minestatus, not sure if scaling it would break it :(

Edit: 60 x 468