What's new

Bad weather where M1 Lives

Kuro

Level 22
Feb 18, 2011
Credits
a line of storms were in GA as well had funnel like clouds but nothing serious till it go to south or north carolina. pretty EPIC lightning though >D lit the WHOLE sky

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Not that I know of yet, hopefully it wont be but even then I would still hope the best for the friends/family who have lost someone during this.

Storms is far from uncommon here during the summer months, some years it seems we have some mixture of Severe Thunderstorm Watch/Warning , Tornado Watch/Warning , or Flash Flood Watch/Warning every single week!

I do know some kids who are thrilled at the chance of not having school for a while as the middle school that was hit also had the offices for transportation and cafeteria stuff.

Kuro

Level 22
Feb 18, 2011
Credits
I do know some kids who are thrilled at the chance of not having school for a while as the middle school that was hit also had the offices for transportation and cafeteria stuff.

i would be too... you realize how much i hate bus drivers... -_- "go across" and your in HIGH SCHOOL. so im happy to see the giant twinkie dead >D

Josrence

Level 44
Jul 23, 2010
Credits
The shed out back got pounded so hard with wind last night it sounded like a train wreck. They've got us under a "wind warning" for Ontario now. As if it weren't hard enough to bike to work through the constant wind year-round anyway.

Roze

Level 37
Staff member
Administrator
May 23, 2010
Credits
Perfect training for Minecraft's weather update.

Because in minecraft, weather is more strong.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Oh for the love of... xD

"Ok kiddies, I want you to run into that tornado, if you survive you will kick ass during minecraft storms!"