What's new

An Under Fifty FF XVI, Discount Monster Hunting Safaris, Star Warses, and Elden Rings!

If you're anything like me, The Acolyte has got you amped up to go shred people, places, and things with a lightsaber again. The good news: Jedi Survivor has had 60% cleaved off and it's wall-to-wall laser swords. Alternatively, I have also found the cheapest deals on Star Wars Outlaws which...er, doesn't seem to include one single lightsaber in it. Shades of Dark Forces that I'm keen to preview soon.

In retro news, I'm celebrating the 21st birthday of WarioWare Inc., the Game Boy Advance grandaddy of a beloved microgames empire. Along with absurd tasks like picking one's nose skillfully or shooting a bidet sprayer at a starfish-shaped something, I recall being delighted with the snippets from NES classics and this weirdly addictive Paper Plane bonus game. Oh, it's also the 11th birthday of Remember Me today, a game I totally finished but have completely forgotten about. Nobody has ever made that joke.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- WarioWare, Inc. (GBA) 2003. Get

- Red Faction II (GC,XB) 2003. Get

- Pac-Man Championship Edition (X360) 2007. Get

- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (PS3,X360) 2008. Ebay

- Remember Me (PS3, X360) 2013. Get

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...