What's new

Alternator94 Should be banned!

McDillard2

Level 0
Nov 26, 2011
Credits
while i was building the SkyLanders Base he raided and spawn-killed me and my brother tmcdo1 for about 10 minutes, then stole all of our stuff and ran off. I am Really mad and think that he should be banned because in the rules and in the banned forum it says that you cannot spawn- kill of Grief a base. Please see this as a message to the Administrators. I may be wrong about the greifing a faction base. Thank you for hearing me out.

-McDillard2-

Head of the SkyLanders

--- merged: Nov 26, 2011 at 10:33 PM ---

Not to mention i made this account just to press the point, because if you get killed multiple times in your base as you spawn, and watch someone steal all of your items that you worked so hard for and destroy your base you really want them off the server.

--- merged: Nov 26, 2011 at 10:36 PM ---

My brother just figured out that Alternator94 stole all of his stuff along with mine.

My brother is Tmcdo1

--- merged: Nov 26, 2011 at 10:42 PM ---

Also Alternator has X-ray hack. We figured that out by finding one of our chests deep under ground empty, but with a hole strait down from the land to it.

-McDillard2-

Head of the SkyLanders

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Alright, here are a few things to note...

1) Wrong section, moved to the correct section.

2) If they've griefed your base, they most likely claimed it. Unless they lava griefed it, it was fine.

3) We will punish for spawnkilling if proof is given, but permanent banning is something that requires that the person has broken extremely important rules. Spawnkilling is a important rule, as all of ours are, but it's not something to permanently remove a player from Aggression for.

If you post a screenshot of this, I'll handle it.

McDillard2

Level 0
Nov 26, 2011
Credits
i couldn't get a pictur of him spawn-killing but here is a picture of him trying to get on my island again to kill me again

--- merged: Nov 27, 2011 at 12:48 AM ---

It says error when i try 2 upload

--- merged: Nov 27, 2011 at 12:50 AM ---

ill set the pic as my profile pic until u respond if thats ok

--- merged: Nov 27, 2011 at 12:55 AM ---

The prof pic won't work eathir. This websit is killing me

--- merged: Nov 27, 2011 at 12:58 AM ---

Ill upload a picture of it on youtube and show you my final results of my land. My youtube is at http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDillard5?feature=mhee. ill upload it by midnight

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Were they killing you to drop your power or money? There is no rule however on looting factions, and if they damaged your base then the land was not claimed.

here is the rule on Spawn killing, particularly on faction spawn killing.

Do not spawn kill excessively, defence kills are permitted.

- When raiding a faction it can be tempting to repeatedly kill someone. We ask that you refrain from doing so after your target has reached a low amount of money or has reached their minimum faction power levels.

-Protip: Use imgur for images ^.^

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
We'll look into the X-Ray accusation.

As for the spawn-killing...this is rather hard to prove or punish without witness, so I just hope you're correct about his X-Ray.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
'Friend' makes witness sort of useless cause anybody can say anything. Im sure the other admins will do an investigation.

What helps is people's witnesses are Videos and Screen shots and actual proof instead of friends and friends of friends and third cousins and such.