What's new

AAAAAAAA (Minecraft 1.8 Pre-Release)

Wizard12

Level 22
Aug 27, 2011
Credits
I read the thread on the minecraft.net forums...

Yeah, I'll wait till the real deal comes out, but it is cleaver of notch to have the beta testers test out the beta of a beta update.

Things can only get better.... hopefully....

Tutrie

Level 21
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
It is pretty sweet but I can't wait until it is all out. (I mean 1.9 because 1.8 will be a lot of mini-updates in between then finally 1.9.)

L

LuciferZ

I've wandered around in two strongholds so far, one on a 'stronghold' seed and one just by luck. Very, very cool. And ridiculously dangerous/difficult to traverse. Lots of loot though, so it's definitely well worth the venture.

I have also seen about three hundred abandoned mines. Apparently the NPCs who are mysteriously absent have mined about 50% of the entire infinite map.

L

LuciferZ

I really hope they beef up Endermen, and make the hunger bar deplete faster on higher difficulties. The new combat system basically makes it so that the only way I die is when a creeper catches me by surprise and detonates next to me when I have no armor. I play on Hard, so that's sad.

Endermen are fun, they're a challenge to kill, but they aren't dangerous. I have yet to get killed by one, the most I've been hit by one is twice. And their water weakness on top of burning in daylight, makes them twice as vulnerable as undead and total pansies compared to creepers.