What's new

A list of derped things.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I just wanted to make a list of things that are still derped within the server so it's easier for the admins to tackle it all at once when they get the time to fix it.

• First, the new chat plugin.

[attachment=396:2011-10-31_14.53.31.png]

This goes on for a good 15 to 20 minutes before it is eventually cleared up. Sometimes it never goes away and I just have to log off and return later.

Also, when it's not derped, faction tags are gone. Everyone is labeled as "#aggression" so there is no way to tell who is in a faction unless you manually type in ./f show [playername]

• Second, pistons and red stone torches.

Even though I'm above Pvt I'm still not able to place either of them.

• Third, duckshop plugin bugs.

When I go to place a sign to link to a chest it tells me "I'm sorry, Tanjaroxursox. I'm afraid I can't do that."

EDIT: I've checked this out and it's because my permissions are derped with the server. It's not regarding me as a legend so I can't use this feature :( So that has to be fixed.

2011 10 31 152049

• Fourth, donator perks.

I crossed out the ones I know are not working for Legends.

VIP Tier 3

- All Tier 2 benefits

- New in game rank; [Legend]!

- An extra 1000 coins in game totaling 3000 coins!

- Ability to Warp directly to the Spawn!

- In game name change! *

- Ability to create and use the Dwarf Furnaces!

- Ability to put blocks on any armour slot!

- The ability to create Showcases to display your best items to your friends!

- Full set of Chainmail to showcase!

- The ability to turn soil into grass, instantly!

- Plus 15% coins from monster kills!

- Stack command!

These are all the issues I'm aware of at the moment. If you know of anymore please post them along with a screenshot if possible.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 2011-10-31_14.53.31.png
    2011-10-31_14.53.31.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 46

J3ll0

Level 13
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
I would also like to say that the forums are derped up. I keep trying to edit posts and it keeps telling me "You must be logged in to do that", even if I keep repeatedly logging in. Also, uploading images doesn't work.