What's new

A Journey’s End: Story Mode Episode 8 incoming!

Are you sitting down? I’ve got good news and bad news. The good news is that Story Mode Episode 8 is almost here! It’s due to roll out on September 13th for PC, Mac and consoles. Hooray! The bad news is that this thrilling caper represents the very final instalment of the three-part DLC adventure. I know, I know. Do you need to be held? I’ve heard that breathing into a paper bag helps.

But if Jesse and the gang’s tale is coming to a conclusion, then it’s certainly not going out quietly. Having survived supernatural storms, maniacs in mansions, malevolent intelligence and more, Jesse’s crew have one last and potentially lethal trial before they can find their way back through the Portal Corridor. In their haste to obtain the Atlas, our heroes find themselves stumbling into the midst of a deadly tournament, in which people are forced to Spleef for their very lives, or else find themselves cracking quartz in the mines.

What strange rules define The Games? Who are the mysterious trio who run them? Will Jesse and co even make it to the finish line alive? All these questions and more will be answered when you play the episode on the 13th - available to download individually for $4.99 or as part of the $14.99 Adventure Pass which gives you access to all three episodes of our DLC mini-season.

Cheerio!

Marsh - @marshdavies

Continue reading...