What's new

A Free Dead Island and RPG Maker, Arkhams Axed by 85%, Reduced RoboCop, and More!

There's never been a better time to serve the public trust, protect the innocent, uphold the law, and save some moolah. Yep, RoboCop: Rogue City—the game I'd buy for a dollar—has finally seen a decent double-digit discount. I'm also spying a bunch of Final Fantasy related bargains, chief of which being the free FFVII Rebirth demo. Grab it here, register a save file, and then reap a free Summon reward if you decide to buy the full game.

In retro news, I have the 20th birthday of a cult classic that not many of you would have played. Capcom's Maximo vs. Army of Zin was the second title in a 3D platformer/brawler series experiment. Honestly couldn't tell you why this enjoyable offshoot of the Ghost 'n Goblins franchise went the way of the dodo. Hewing through the undead wearing nothing but your love hearted underpants is a timelessly amusing concept.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- SimCity 3000 (PC) 1999.

- Maximo vs. Army of Zin (PS2) 2004.

- Lightning Returns: FF XIII (PS3,X360) 2014.

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...