What's new

$10 to who can....

insanejoe

Level 8
Oct 7, 2011
Credits
I won the game. Not THE game, but since you were asking about the game and not THE game, that means any game, and therefore a game, and I have won a game, and through the reverse of the prior process, I have won the game.

Tutrie

Level 21
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
THUG AIM ME WINNAR

Tötet alle Juden. Gegrüßet seist du, der Anführer!

What the fuck? I am sick and tired of everyones poor google translate German. Es ist sehr schlecht Deutsch.

Zehn Geld für die Person wen kann richtig geschreiben.

Tutrie

Level 21
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
BTW Google translate habt ein sehr unrecht Translation. Es habt viele extra wörter im dem Translation. Diese wörter sind nicht richtig und sollst du hüten wenn machst du Google Translate. Ich soll wissen. Ich habe abgeprüft. Also, glaubst du das ich bin unrecht und dich bist richtig, danach sollst du die Englisch Translation von Google Translate und translatieren die Englisch zu Deutsch mit Google Translate. Hier ist der Link für Google Translate.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
BTW doesn't exists as such in German nice human translation you did there.

Double posting.

And the link isn't a female.

Tutrie

Level 21
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
If those are the only things to get me on about my grammar then remind you this is the internet :p. Also their when you adapt English words to the German language they are always feminine unless said so differently in a dictionary or such. And I know BTW isn't but if I put German SMS message speak no one would know what I am trying to say.