Zerg, farming XP (and possibly xray)

Jake

Level 12
Jul 4, 2011
79
0
0
32
Credits
21,531
Zerg to my best fo beliefs is farming xp. Today I was in the mines under their base and I broke a cobblestone block to see a dungeon all lit up with a nether portal inside. But they hadn't destroyed the mob spawner. I couldn't take pics because the block was claimed by them. I was breaking it to see if that was part of their base and sure enough it was. Also I found a straight down hole to a dungeon, I dont know if that menas anything...but I'd like it if an admin could check it out. Thanks for reading this- Jake.



And If you need the cords i'd gladly pm you them.
 
I lit up that spawner when I first found the dungeon, intending to use it as a trap for players (as us Zerglings are known to do), but never ended up using it. As far as I know, none of us used it for farming. I destroyed it today at any rate as I don't see us using it.



As for the x-ray hacking claim, feel free to follow my series of tunnels behind our base (most of them on diamond level) Believe me, if Zerg was xray hacking, we'd have a lot more than the 15 or so diamonds we've managed to scrounge up.
 
This is being taken seriously. No one is looking at the discrepancies between you two. ​

​

And suspicious either lead to facts or fiction I'm afraid and so far the straight down tunnel is a fact according to Jake.​

​

​