What's new

Zerg, farming XP (and possibly xray)

Jake

Level 12
Jul 4, 2011
Credits
Zerg to my best fo beliefs is farming xp. Today I was in the mines under their base and I broke a cobblestone block to see a dungeon all lit up with a nether portal inside. But they hadn't destroyed the mob spawner. I couldn't take pics because the block was claimed by them. I was breaking it to see if that was part of their base and sure enough it was. Also I found a straight down hole to a dungeon, I dont know if that menas anything...but I'd like it if an admin could check it out. Thanks for reading this- Jake.

And If you need the cords i'd gladly pm you them.

BigBennieP

Level 1
Jul 25, 2011
Credits
I lit up that spawner when I first found the dungeon, intending to use it as a trap for players (as us Zerglings are known to do), but never ended up using it. As far as I know, none of us used it for farming. I destroyed it today at any rate as I don't see us using it.

As for the x-ray hacking claim, feel free to follow my series of tunnels behind our base (most of them on diamond level) Believe me, if Zerg was xray hacking, we'd have a lot more than the 15 or so diamonds we've managed to scrounge up.

BigBennieP

Level 1
Jul 25, 2011
Credits
Think what you want man, I've got nothing to hide...dunno why you guys have such a grudge against us anyway...is it because the two of us wouldn't come out and let you guys slaughter us last night?

BigBennieP

Level 1
Jul 25, 2011
Credits
No, I mean the makeshift base you erected outside of ours for the sole purpose of getting at the two of us...at least make it look nice, the stacks of dirt are a bit of an eye sore.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
This is being taken seriously. No one is looking at the discrepancies between you two.

And suspicious either lead to facts or fiction I'm afraid and so far the straight down tunnel is a fact according to Jake.