What's new

You know what really grinds my gears?

Cosine

Level 23
Jul 18, 2010
Credits
Portal 2 user review from metacritic: 0/10

Storyline was great, Concept is good - Too little content for such an overpriced game, Valve know this. I am so angry at how quickly I finished this. I took my time exploring the environment, listening to dialogue and I completed it in 2 hours.......2 hours......... 4 clocked up with coop. What is with the insane amount of loading screens? Get rid of the obvious valve fanboys(and possibly shamleless employee reviews) from this site, be impartial we know the game looks and plays great; BUT IT LASTS MAX 4 HOURS LONG, which is a terrible rip off. Lovely looking game, excelent concept, great storyline but with terrible length and 0 replay for the singleplayer. Do not buy this, its not worth it, Valve I love you, but lower this game to 25-30 bucks immediately and refund everyone their money. Also the critic reviews, are disgusting. Get some constructive criticism in there and more critic reviews than 14 please to counter the garbage that has already been posted.

And another one, 5/10:

Multiplayer is just coop, and not very fun. If you want to customize your bot, choose wisely as a few pixels and shades of color will run you 4.99 a pop. Don't make the mistake I made and buy the game, just pirate it if you have a PC or rent it for the consoles. F*** valve. Get back to work on HL 3.

I have lost all faith in humanity.

Oh, and the best part yet: I've played the game for 8 hours now (I beat the single-player campaign in 5 hours, which is REALLY FAST) and still haven't finished everything that's in the game, not to mention custom map support which is to come.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Keep your pony bullshit to your pony thread, I just woke up and am grumpy.

Also, Portal 2 was fucking amazing and I haven't even started on the single player. Critics need to realise how amazingly fun this game is.

Graknorke

Level 21
Oct 25, 2010
Credits
I suspect that what they said about 2 hours for the SP was a lie, either the time or that they weren't speedrunning just to try and make it look bad.

Took me... well I kind of lost track of time but I'd say around 6-7 hours (For me not much longer than I'd expect, because I have to go over every detail. No exceptions.) for the SP and commentary.

Haven't tried multiplayer yet, because I got the PS3 version bargaining on the steamcloud connection, but PSN is down, so can't go on multiplayer.

Graknorke

Level 21
Oct 25, 2010
Credits
That's probably only funny in the context of wherever you saw it.

On the other hand, VG cats be getting some lulz out of it.

Anyway, I still don't see how they could say Portal 2 was bad, seeing as how funny it very frequently was.

I'm in space!