What's new

You Can Currently Buy Seven Fallout Games for Less Than $23 on PC

I seriously wanted the headline to be, "Own every Fallout game for less than $23" -- but that's technically a lie and we don't do clickbait here at IGN, right? In reality, you're missing out on some obscure titles (sorry) like Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel on the PS2, but this is the best we've got and it's still pretty damn good for what's included.

Right now at Fanatical, you can score seven Fallout games on PC for just $22.49, which includes Fallout Classic Collection (Fallout, Fallout Tactics, Fallout 2), Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 4, and Fallout 76 (all Steam codes). This is one of the best PC video game deals around right now, and well worth considering if you haven't played through the whole series just yet.

FYI: You need to use OMEN10 to get the additional few bucks off (one-time use), otherwise the games are still discounted at $24.99. This is down from the MSRP of $139.95, which is the price that hardly anyone would've paid for this bundle, but I've got to mention it as it makes it seem like a huge discount. If you ignore my cynicism, this is a lovely deal and the perfect way to own (almost) every Fallout game in anticipation of the TV Show kicking off on Amazon Prime, on April 11.

By the way, if you're vibing with Fallout bundles, may I also interest you in the Fallout S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Anthology Collection which is back up for preorder at the likes of Amazon for $59.99. It includes a replica mini-nuke (which plays the signature noise), alongside all seven games aforementioned above. Purely by coincidence, it's also shipping by April 11. So, if you want to play Fallout, you've got a couple of good options that I've just kindly spelled out for you in tremendous detail.

Other great PC gaming deals right now include a deal on Helldivers 2 (down to $33.19), alongside discounts for Dragon's Dogma 2, and Horizon Forbidden West. For more gaming offers, we recommend following @IGNDeals on Twitter/X, checking out our latest Daily Deals column, or even having a gander at the Best PS5 deals right now.

In more Fallout news, and another reason why you might want to own a cheap copy of Fallout 4 on PC ASAP; the game-sized free mod Fallout London is set to launch soon as well on April 23. Fallout London was delayed back in June from the third quarter of 2023 to the fourth quarter to get out of the way of Starfield. However, it appears the team needs a bit more time to get this mod just right. Bethesda is also set to release a 'next-gen' update for Fallout 4 on console at some stage this year.

Robert Anderson is a deals expert and Commerce Editor for IGN. You can follow him @robertliam21 on Twitter.

Continue reading...