What's new

What happened to trolling?

Jun 24, 2012
Credits
All the trolls on the internet used to be clever and intelligent tricksters that bothered people but were generally quite creative. Trolling is now done by every 9 year old and their grandmother. The line between abusive and hateful comments and funny trolling is fading. I think the real trolls are ones that are genius in finding ways to trick people. It became an art form on the internet. Now people think that by being able to use a paintbrush, they are artists. ( Good metaphor right XD ) . Anyways I just really miss those times when there were a few, clever trolls instead of many idiots. This was probably just a waste of time since nobody wants to read something this long or cares about my opinion.

Seanglendo

Level 14
Dec 9, 2011
Credits
I trolled before it was cool. Sean you seem to be jealous of my posting skills.
If I posted an app it would be amazing yours was worse than watching paint dry. I would rather watch 1000 Africans die than actually talk to you or read your another one of your shit apps. Btw I don't troll. Colin you are one heck of a pie man. WHO ATE ALL THE PIES? you fat bastard..

Jun 24, 2012
Credits
I'm 16 and I weigh 130 pounds. I'm 6'1". My friends say I'm anorexic :D. I think I'll post another app in two weeks just for you.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Says the one who's country had their independence restored in 1990.
hBcsg.gif

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Actually, we know the entirety of the US seeing as people who live close to us made it.

Thing is, you're not living in New England, as you're to stupid for that. You're living in Texas, which republicans are officially against critical thought, if memory serves.