What's new

Unban Koronw (Me)

Koronw

Level 0
Feb 8, 2012
Credits
Name on Aggression: Koronw

Reason Banned: I (Unknowingly) asked for eggs too many times (considered spamming) and got muted. When I asked why I was muted using /f desc I was banned. 2 days later I learned why i was banned on minestatus)

What will be done: I will ask for things less. (although I would have liked a warning).

Person who banned me: Don't know, No one warned me.

Notes: The game... nothing else.

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Ok I have several things to say on this matter which comprise of rules and the pretty much obvious.
Firstly you were muted by Echo for spamming on the server. This was a 5minute mute and had you been patient you would have likely had no hassle whatsoever however you persisted to then create a faction and change your description in order to enquire. Thus you broke 2 rules which are on the forums and have been since the start.
1) Do not spam the chat
2) Do not attempt to avoid mute
You then go on to recreate your faction to carry on avoiding mute.
3) Using factions to in anyway avoid a punishment or bypass a rule of the server

You then proceed to go on minestatus and attempt to publicly hurt BoN's reputation.
4) Proceeding onto a public website to cause harm to the business that is BoN

You then continue to argue with a member of the Bowl of Noodles administration team on minestatus both berating the server and complaining about Aggression staff.
5) Arguing with administration staff
6) Publicly complaining about staff instead of taking it to The Noodle through the forum private message system

You ignored all of the above rules because you did not simply come to the forums and read the rules.
7) Reading the rules helps

You also, thus, missed the fact that you should have straight away appealed the minute you believed that you were unjustly muted and after that when you were banned instead of causing a hiatus on other sites.
8) Appealing first

Given the above (and note that I have kept all 8 different as alot of these easily been repeated [I think I counted a total of 16 things I wanted to write but decided to keep them different to aid in "obvious effect"]) I see no reason at all as to why we, the admin team, would want you back on our servers? Why we would want to look after you in the game after causing so much hassle through minestatus and here? And why you believe that your ranting on minestatus will hold any credibility after being banned with long serving admins who're well known for their abilities to deal with, in an unbiased manner, all players who break the servers rules?

I'm afraid I myself don't wish to see you back here unless you very quickly grow up, leave your pride behind your moniter and buck up your act.

Regards,
Dakry.

Koronw

Level 0
Feb 8, 2012
Credits
I am truly sorry I did not know I had broken any rules at the time. And yes you are right I had not read the rules. Although I would have liked a warning to understand that Echo thought I was spamming and I just got frusturated when I learned I was banned (for asking for eggs of all things). But I understand how when I took my anger out on the minestatus page it made me look worse instead of helping my case like I hoped. Please let me return and I won't take out my "Aggression" anywhere without a good reason.

-Koron W.

P.S. I can't think of any possible good reson. I just had to throw that horrible aggression joke in somewhere.
P.P.S. I have now read over the rules.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
I would like an unban as this appears to be a simple misunderstanding that went too far. I believe the punishment of a temp server ban has already cooled this temper and caused the player to read over the rules at least once, making me doubt this will ever happen again. Also he made a pun which is always a +1 for me.

Koronw

Level 0
Feb 8, 2012
Credits
Thanks for your support cub_nake (although I raged more after I got an understanding) (eggs really?) but I need the help of an admin to unban me... PLEASE HELP!