What's new

Closed: Repealed Unban Appeal?

AlexH

Level 1
Nov 11, 2017
Credits
Hello... So I used to log into the TS and talk to my friend while we played... Apparently, something happened that caused the usually dark blue dot to go red and I got poked by a few people and PMed by an admin, I told the admin it was probably my binds and disconnected to solve it or something. When I deleted all of them, I try to reconnect and I am banned for 'XOXOXO'... Can I be unbanned?

P.S: TS nickname was "Devil (Faucher)" (without the quotation marks ofc)

EDIT: Was unbanned... Thanks! Can be locked.

EDIT2: Gonna let this stay... I am not able to join any channel. Apparently, I have this 'denied whispers' role which prevents me from joining channels, poking etcetera... Help?

Last edited:

AlexH

Level 1
Nov 11, 2017
Credits
Spoke to an admin about this, they say admins have seen me do it previously too even though I only joined last night. After that, I get ignored...

AlexH

Level 1
Nov 11, 2017
Credits
I dont remember the name now since it's been a bit long. But another admin said I was spamming whisper and so the admin told the guy to ban me. Again, that was a good few days ago.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
I dont remember the name now since it's been a bit long. But another admin said I was spamming whisper and so the admin told the guy to ban me. Again, that was a good few days ago.

Yes and the ban was removed about 10 seconds after it was made, so is there still a problem here?

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Everything should work now. If it still doesn't let you do it, there'll be a error message you can paste from the servers chat tab.