What's new

Two Free 9/10 PC Greats, Assassin's Creed Shadows Cut Down Even Further, and More!

Welcome to another week of hot deals to keep you warm, indoors, and still rich enough for pizza. Things to note for today include Amazon getting competitive with the preorder price of Assassin's Creed Shadows. I'm also all about hooking up you PC folk with free (with Prime) versions of Dragon Age: Inquisition and The Forgotten City, two titles worthy of any respectable pile o' shame.

In retro news, I'm celebrating the 14th birthday of ModNation Racers, United Front Games' under-loved kart racer classic. I still have very fond memories of sampling the custom tracks built in it by Mr Luke Reilly, as we were both working on the Official PlayStation Magazine at the time. Being the mild bogan that he is, Reilly produced a 1:1 "Baff-erst" with all the eerie meticulousness of Richard Dreyfuss carving a perfect mashed potatoes mountain in Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Oh, how we smashed that track in 4P split-screen.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- ModNation Racers (PS3) 2010. Ebay

- WarioWare D.I.Y. (DS) 2010. Ebay

- Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands (PS3,X360) 2010. Get

- L.A. Noire (PS3,X360) 2011. Get

- Transistor (PC) 2014. Get

- Fire Emblem Echoes: SoV (3DS) 2017. Sequels

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...