What's new

The Hottest Paper Mario Prices, AC Shadows Gold For Less Gold, a Chromeass RoboCop Drop, and More!

It could be time to iaijutsu-draw your wallet on the cheapest AC Shadows Gold version I've seen yet. Not gonna lie, not a huge fan of games costing more than a hundred bucks, but this already (Origins-sized) massive game will include two upcoming expansions, plus an extra mission at launch. Knowing that, I'm shur-i-ken appreciate this price better now.

In retro news, I'm celebrating the 27th birthday of Fighters Megamix, the Sega Saturn's answer to Smash Bros before that was even a thing. Sega of the '90s was especially 3D fightin' obsessed, so the concept here was simple—smoosh a bunch of brawlers from the Virtua Fighter series, Fighting Vipers, and other games into one punch-a-rrific package. I remember being particularly stoked with the ten weirdo unlockable characters, like some Sonic the Fighters contestants, the palm tree from AM2's logo, a gun-packing Janet from Virtua Cop, and a double checks memory Daytona USA NASCAR.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- Fighters Megamix (SAT) 1997. Ebay

- Planetside (PC) 2003.

- Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (DS) 2008. Get

- Klonoa (Wii) 2009. Remake

- Ratchet & Clank: QForce (PSV) 2013. Ebay

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...