What's new

The Green Man Gaming Black Friday Sale Is Live

If you are anything like me, Black Friday is the time of year you pick up all-time classic games you don't own, or great games from that year you haven't gotten to yet (I'm currently deciding how many of these games I can afford to get, if we're being honest).

Games go on sale all the time, but discounts during the Black Friday season hit differently, and GMG has PlayStation, 2K, and more, including some of the best games of 2023.

GMG Black Friday Sale

GMG is an official key reseller, meaning every key comes directly from the game's publishers. You can also get games from a wide range of platforms, including Steam, Epic, and more.

As part of the GMG Black Friday sale, they also have a rotating Star Deal, which is even more heavily discounted than usual. Right now, it's Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition (Steam) for just $12.50. Keep checking back to see what else is heavily discounted as the sale continues.

Hungry For More Deals?

For more PC gaming goodness, be sure to check out the best GOG game deals, the best Steam deals, and for the console warriors out there, peep the best PlayStation deals, the best Nintendo deals, the best Xbox deals, as well as the best overall Black Friday deals so far.

Brian Barnett writes reviews, guides, features, & more for IGN & GameSpot. You can get your fix of his antics on YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Bluesky, & Backloggd, & check out his fantastic video game talk show, The Platformers, on Spotify & Apple Podcasts.

Continue reading...