What's new

The beginnings of Aggression

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
A year ago, in a continent far far away,
There came a group of people like NO other!

It all started when NOODLE decided to host some servers. Then came DAKRY and AGGRAVATE, dakry being sleek and Aggravate trying to be l33t l33t l33t. Then came ECHO, he's quite a geek. DANNIEP joined too, But when he tries to help the server just goes poo. Aggresson got big, and players like LAITHES and BRITISHVAMPIRE started to join and troll nigs. WRENULD stumbled about, but when something was wrong he'd complain and pout. Along came TANJA, she was bossy and hot, she became a mediator and humilated the players she caught. Eventually MADMOCKERS rolled about. his passion for trolling players and catching cheaters was great. but I could never call him my mate. When ERICE came on, he somehow became staff. and the shit he tries to do makes everyone laugh. Oh and i couldnt forget JOS, he's a good builder when he tries to be. But his IQ is that of one out of the tv show Glee.

And that my children and simple minded minecrafters, is the story of aggression and BoN.

red_spy95

Level 21
Jan 18, 2011
Credits
A year ago, in a continent far far away,
There came a group of people like NO other!

It all started when NOODLE decided to host some servers. Then came DAKRY and AGGRAVATE, dakry being sleek and Aggravate trying to be l33t l33t l33t. Then came ECHO, he's quite a geek. DANNIEP joined too, But when he tries to help the server just goes poo. Aggresson got big, and players like LAITHES and BRITISHVAMPIRE started to join and troll nigs. WRENULD stumbled about, but when something was wrong he'd complain and pout. Along came TANJA, she was bossy and hot, she became a mediator and humilated the players she caught. Eventually MADMOCKERS rolled about. his passion for trolling players and catching cheaters was great. but I could never call him my mate. When E-RICE came on, he somehow became staff. and the shit he tries to do makes everyone laugh. Oh and i couldnt forget JOS, he's a good builder when he tries to be. But his IQ is that of one out of the tv show Glee. Then came REDSPY, and hes a fucking god at Starcraft.

And that my children and simple minded minecrafters, is the story of aggression and BoN.

Fixed.

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Cut a man deep. But it's wrong anyway.

Once upon a time there was a douche bag named Ollie and a really cool guy named Dannie. Ollie rented a server and had no idea what to do with it and asked Dannie to help. Dannie agreed and turned a dead server into a reasonably active server that encouraged PvP. Problem with the server was that douche bag Ollie gave his friends admin privileges which lead to them doing some pretty nasty stuff to the member base. Round about this time RMM came in with Noodle, Echo and my darling Aggravate being part of the squad. Wasn't long till Aggravate caught on I had access to the server files and through what you now know as Aggression a lifeline. Noodle and Echo through the server up on a server they rented and all was smooth for a while. I'd say this was the height of Aggression. it got fairly active with 50-60 players at once sometimes, was pretty stable and the player base was 'okay'. But knowing there was an update incoming I started planning to make changes.

Now you see the problem with Minecraft was that content was released every x months fucking over every server admin that wanted to update to the latest version, especially if you ran with Craftbukkit. So when I think 1.6-7 was released I put forward some changes that were intended to be for the better.. I still think they'd be okay if more planning was done beforehand. The reason I put those changes forward is because larger factions had a massive advantage and they still do as far as I'm aware. This turned at first had little effect on the server population but after a while caused it to decline. So I guess your statement about me making the server ' poo ' is justified slightly. Hands up. But you completely missed the start bro.
VANILLA AGGRESSION = BEST AGGRESSION.

MadMockers

Level 16
Nov 25, 2011
Credits

Once upon a time there was a douche bag named Ollie and a really cool guy named Dannie. Ollie rented a server and had no idea what to do with it and asked Dannie to help. Dannie agreed and turned a dead server into a reasonably active server that encouraged PvP. Problem with the server was that douche bag Ollie gave his friends admin privileges which lead to them doing some pretty nasty stuff to the member base. Round about this time RMM came in with Noodle, Echo and my darling Aggravate being part of the squad. Wasn't long till Aggravate caught on I had access to the server files and through what you now know as Aggression a lifeline. Noodle and Echo through the server up on a server they rented and all was smooth for a while. I'd say this was the height of Aggression. it got fairly active with 50-60 players at once sometimes, was pretty stable and the player base was 'okay'. But knowing there was an update incoming I started planning to make changes.

Now you see the problem with Minecraft was that content was released every x months fucking over every server admin that wanted to update to the latest version, especially if you ran with Craftbukkit. So when I think 1.6-7 was released I put forward some changes that were intended to be for the better.. I still think they'd be okay if more planning was done beforehand. The reason I put those changes forward is because larger factions had a massive advantage and they still do as far as I'm aware. This turned at first had little effect on the server population but after a while caused it to decline. So I guess your statement about me making the server ' poo ' is justified slightly. Hands up. But you completely missed the start bro.

SO JELLY

Seanglendo

Level 14
Dec 9, 2011
Credits

Clearly bad at EVE..

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
Oh Eric.

Dannie and Ollie ran Aggression before BoN hosted it.

Dannie was a cool guy who kept things running smoothy while Ollie dragged things down.

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
a74477db_scaled.jpeg

I accidently some words in that other post.
Echo I was disappointed to find a serious lack of edit buttons. :'<
And yes I am terrible at EvE, but I play it which makes me better than you 'Shaun'.

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
The sad part here, is that wren, echo, and mockers have all read this already. And they only now decode to comment. This was one of those 5am posts. I do know that Dannie ran aggression before hand, I didn't know about Ollie how ever.