What's new

That piff fella.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
That piff fella has to be hacking, no proof of it, but it should be in that like speed log thingy bob..

He twice has killed me in like literally a second while I am in diamond armour, so many other people have been killing by him in unsual ways, Den Den is a great Pvper when he isn't being a dirty little cheat but he couldn't even fight that fast.

I believe Echo said the anti cheat thing was messed up or something, but as no proof only can suggest looking at the anti cheat if working, I would have to say it seems impossible to be that good at pvp to kill someone in a second without some sort of cheat.

Also..after going on about him cheating after he killed me while I was in diamond armour.....he went to kill me again while I was in iron armour, magically after suggesting he cheated, I actually was able to hit him with my sword as well as survived a fair few hits from him, even though he killed me twice already while in diamond in a second.

I do say ban people straight away when they are acting like well, the sort of player you don't want on this server, being insulting while spamming with caps or cheating, of course my word isn't enough to get someone banned, but when I say ban someone, they normally get muted/kicked/banned shortly after I have said it as they keep up their act of being a faggot, I would imagine sooner or later Piff will be caught, so why not ban now:p

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I haven't tested my FastClicker.exe yet(on MP PvP)

Though I'll ask Noodle or Echo to let me test it safely, when nobody would be affected. I'm darn interested if MC can actually let a player swing a sword 10 000 times per second. Though my singleplayer tests did kinda work.

And that .exe can be easily downloaded from mediafire or sourceforge or whatever I've forgotten already I use it with Millenaire.