What's new

Sigmatik's Appeal

Sigmatik

Level 3
Aug 14, 2011
Credits
Negative if you saw where the lava was placed you would have seen I couldn't get back up. I jumped down after the lava was poured thats when I tried to stop it. and regardless of even after putting a block on the lava it would have continued falling

--- merged: Aug 24, 2011 at 1:21 AM ---

However you non admin kids are free to think what you want this isn't for you to post, this is for the mods/admins to post on not you.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
So, you placed it on a mountain? Either you had never used lava before, or you had to know that the lava was going to pour down the entire mountain. And, I'd like to know this - Why did you not place a block on the water instead of placing lava?

I will be looking into this some more, but these questions need to be answered.

Sigmatik

Level 3
Aug 14, 2011
Credits
So, you placed it on a mountain? Either you had never used lava before, or you had to know that the lava was going to pour down the entire mountain. And, I'd like to know this - Why did you not place a block on the water instead of placing lava?

I will be looking into this some more, but these questions need to be answered.

Been busy lately and havent hide time to respond, and first off I used the bridge hanging off the mountain so it wouldn't flood their base ( the bridge was over water) and as for the lava choice I chose lava instead of stone due to the fact that I didn't have any cobblestone on me at all just a ton of food and some buckets of lava, and the lava is in most cases supposed to turn the water it touches into obsid for the firstblock then every block surrounding to cobblestone

Thus making a quick effective platform to assault from.

Sigmatik

Level 3
Aug 14, 2011
Credits
Naw i've had several occasions where lava has turned water into obsid and the rest into cobble, its a common glitch in a ton of servers, happened a lot when I played Sacred Labyrinth.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
I seem to recall you saying that you had wooden planks in the original post, so you could of used those. You knew that they wouldn't be set on fire because you claim to of used them to try and block it off, yet you wouldn't use them on the water or on the lava?

Sigmatik

Level 3
Aug 14, 2011
Credits
I had ~20 wooden planks. Not near enough to make the size of a spot as lava would have. I was hoping for something along the lines of a 20/20 walk way. and as said in first post. I couldn't build over and further to block the lava from flowing in because of their base. its all in the post ersk.