What's new

Sexy Kaitzer Showing Posing in Tanja's Store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I'd like to comment that using "one" makes the sentence work better in many situations.

E.G

"one gets the impression that he is ahead"

instead of

"Watching him, you would get the impression that he is ahead"

The only reason it sounds awkward is that you aren't used to using it in such a way, maybe you should try it :p

Killgannon117

Level 17
Sep 24, 2011
Credits
I actually use it quite often in my essays and reports so that is not the reason it is awkward. It is when individuals use it in unnecessary situations that makes it awkward.

--- merged: Nov 14, 2011 at 9:08 AM ---

Like when you said, "one gets the impression that he is ahead" you did not use 'one' multiple times.

"one gets the impression that one is ahead" that is awkward and that is what he did.

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Basically, you posted a ridiculous thread with terrible grammar and spelling so everyone has ignored it. Now it has turned into a thread where we discuss grammar and usage of words.

Have a nice day.

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Oh. My mistake. It was you who was getting flamed for spelling and grammar so I assumed the thread was made by you.

@Jaime: Honestly, you should take a look at yourself before calling another person a fail.

"Lol i posted more but i really don't know how to make them show all of them on the screen."

"Stumpy8888 Your Back :p"

Quoting you from other posts:

"Nvm we got it coverd"

"Hey, Kaitzer here Me and Gardfield32 just going to say a couple of things. We need People in our faction that won't screw us over like last time...... Were a great faction, we PvP like Pros. We have good Ally's, and we need more power to add on to our Castle. There is Currently 2 people in our faction, hoping to get at least four or five. If anyone would like to join we would have to gain your trust for. ThePros~Nuff Said."

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Let's all chill our tits and take our dicks out of our own asses okay? This has gone way past the line of funny.

Thread locked, learn where the line is.

Status
Not open for further replies.