What's new

Server Population Growth - What Can We Do?

jeffrocks26

Level 27
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
Personally, I have little to no problems with the server. PvP invincibility isn't really a good idea in my opinion. People look at this server as a hardcore, imma gonna beat yo ass type of server. So when new players join the server they should get a kit, no invincibility, and be able to run into the fray like they would want too! Some people just wander around thinking that this is a free build server and stuff (Not pointing out people.) So for the new players, a kit would be great! Also about the skydiving thing. That is alittle to silly in my opinion. For people to stay on a server they dont care about the fun "attractions". They just want a fun and playble PvP Minecraft experience. Trusted Admins and Moderators are want new players want. Almost to look up too. That was long haha! :cool:

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Faction banks don't exist so I don't understand what your getting at.. and no Jakers, although i'm thankful to all the donors I don't believe that's exactly fair xD

@jeffrocks26

Couldn't of said it better myself.

--- merged: Aug 12, 2011 at 1:30 AM ---

You need more admins like echo to ban new players. this was not supposed to be an insult. over the past week he has banned well over 60 people.

Well Noodle is on a break and unlike Echo i'm probably not as aware as whats going on gameplay wise. For example you'll see Echo on TS with people a lot more often than you'll see me doing so. I investigate when I get a nudge ingame from a player or a warning message but I don't actually go out looking for hackers. My game is to look at current server mechanics and try to improve them for you guys.. As you will see shortly.. Very shortly.