What's new

Server Downtime

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
About an hour ago Aggression PvP reached another milestone that most servers have to go through eventually. I'm talking about malicious attacks. As some of you may be aware a copy of Team Nexus''s minecraft client was recently released. For those of you that don't know what this means, its basically a client designed to fuck shit up.

After a few minutes of staring at a million errors whizzing by we determined the cause of the problem. CountJord had decided that the teamnexus would be the perfect way for him to spam /modreq requests.

We have now cleaned aforementioned requests and used the downtime to do some much needed maintenance on the server that couldn't be done while it was live. I also have some good and some more bad news. The bad news is that we've lost our 100% uptime on minestatus. (dropped to 99.95% so i'm not complaining.) The good news? We're number 47. That's right, we're in the top 50 :D I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the members that have helped us get to this point. Whether its by voting, promoting or helping new players, its you guys that make us who we are.

Jordtzx

Level 15
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
Yey :) 99.95% is nothing its just like 10 minutes gone right? But lets try and get to 30 on minestatus? "Just keep voting" as Tom said.

countjord

Level 0
Jan 3, 2012
Credits
Well, this made me LOL when i was sent this post over skype, but i wasnt a skid who got the client for free i was actually a member of Team Nexus. Sadly Team Nexus are no longer around but i do actually recall hitting your server and i had many lol's.