What's new

Searex Get's mad, not fit for med?.. Or?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Also, consider this a warning. Complaining about a ban/jail outside of your ban appeal thread is against forum rules. (Yes saying that the rule you were jailed for doesn't exist counts)

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Well tonight has been an interesting night and though i'm ill and not really wanting to deal with this at the moment, here I am.

Tonight I have been questioned as to my judgement and its fairness thus my morals. I have been told my job and how I should do it and how I apparently don't do it. I have been told what I should understand and what I shouldn't understand. So let us go through these.

Firstly I have been questioned as to my judgement. SeaRex is a mediator whom since I joined the server I have engaged well with and have noticed quite a level of professionalism from. I have requested he deal with situations in a certain manner and he has taken this onboard and acted upon this. My judgement is that when given a choice with no evidence I will ask Sea first because my judgement has led me to know what he is like. I was instantly asked to release Lord and Killer upon signing into the server on the basis that they have been wrongly jailed and muted. Note they had to avoid mute in order to do this. We have a forums to appeal things, do it here, not bitch and avoid mute. Now I enquired as to why they were banned and am informed that Killer shot from warzone into the spawn area which to my knowledge is an illegal move within the server. Killer was fine and stated he understood why he was jailed. Lord instantly started preaching to me regarding how it does no damage and that this is an unfair rule and that I am not a fair person and. I responded to this informing him to make a post on the forums with both evidence and a laid out argument for why either SeaRex or myself should not be in our positions.

So I have been told my job and how I should do it and how I apparently don't do it. Lord carries on to inform me that he was an admin and he knows right from wrong as he states in his own posts. That clearly because I have spoken with Sea and have been informed why it is they are banned but have nothing to contradict it from Lord, that I am therefore unfair and shouldn't be an admin. I have been told that I should, but don't, care for players. I agree that I do, but it is not the players happiness i'm majorly concerned with, that's just a side note for me. The smooth running of the server, that its rules are met and that everyone is getting along well is what my job is. Lord believes that because he has been an admin he knows exactly how admins work but I say this. Lord you may have been an admin but whether you're a good one is another question and thus is irrelevent to me.

I back up everything I say and take the time to make sure that all posts and messages I make are fair and detailed so that players know where they stand with me yet still I am questioned by Lord and J3llo. Only last week everyone was moaning and bitching about Tanja and her being a mediator, now it's Sea's turn. I have seen this before and am seeing it again and happily turn a blind eye until i'm shown some actual evidence.

Tanja, Sea and Velo can all say that I have spoken with them regarding how they deal with people and have happily asked them to change some of their ways. I know my job well, else Noodle and Echo would not allow me back to do it.

Lastly I have been told what I should understand and what I shouldn't understand. During this argument I constantly here from Lord that I should understand, being an admin, where he's coming from. That I should understand why he is right and that, I should understand why I should reverse a mediators decision. I hope you realise how much of an idiot you sound everytime you repeat "you should understand" to me when you blindly type without any regard to how I feel being consistently questioned on my decisions. You clearly do not understand how I feel having to do this job, having to ban players, having to accept my wrongings and having to sort out arguments. You clearly do not understand why I do this and how I do this yet you have the gall to come on and tell me to understand your views.

This is not the first argument I have had with you. One of the first times I jailed someone, the first person to kick up a fuss was you. You instantly argued and told me I was wrong and after a good ten minutes, with Echo getting involved as well, you finally backed down and moved onto something else. You also tonight argued the case that Killer was banned unfairly but also mistakenly said he was from your faction. I get the feeling that you are biased Lord and that arguing with Sea wasn't due to fairness but to get your team-mate out of trouble.

I have twice taken alot from you. J3llo I don't appreciate your input in this too much as you similarly seem not to see where admins are coming from. Regardless of whether or not something does damage or no, if it has been deemed as against the rules, it is against the rules. You may not like it, but that's why we have the forums. To work out issues like these.

What I suggest from here is that Killer's jail time is revised and that Lords position in the server is seriously looked upon by the admin team and discussed as to whether he should be allowed to remain in the server considering the grief that he consistently gives members.

I have no factions or items I need to cover. As part of the admin team I forsake my right to play on servers like this. Not for pay or for some valuable reason, but because I got along well with Noodle and want to help him create one of the best servers that players can play on. Therefore I judge objectively and without bias working solely on evidence and experience. I would want to simply ban you Lord but i'm leaving this up for discussion and would request Echo's and Noodle's involvement in this process.

Killer I have little trouble with you other than I ask you not to fire arrows into spawn in the future.

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
There are 1112 words in the post above. And it appears most, if not all of it, was a complete waste of time. :(

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
On a side note, any further complaints against a staff member not made to me via pm will result in a one week suspension of both that users in game account and forum account.

Status
Not open for further replies.