that have seen proof.

Chazzazor and stumpy8888

I hope you guys Read this And

Hope i wasnt too much of your time

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
I'm pretty sure you were both dicking on eachother, it wasn't just him attacking you bro.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Sorry to say this but in general this is people's reactions to text abuse: *nobody cares because it's the internet*

Ched

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
Have you forgot that you're on the internet? You're going to get abused every now and then just ignore it especially when there was comments about your dead parents.

Seanglendo

Level 14
Dec 9, 2011
Credits
Did I just waste my time reading this? Basically either you or stumpy called me gay thats what started it... And all you do every morning is go sean like 7 times and then start saying in caps even though i answer you ask Emme ghostlord etc who come on in morning and Wren saw this morning you spamming my name. It;s not my fault I upset you is it? It;s just what happens on the internet. We both know the only reason why you reported me is cause I didn't let you in Resurgence. I also said exactly the same stuff to stumpy nearly and he didn't get angry about it. You just need to calm down and if you don't want to talk to me put me on ignore simples.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
If you can't handle people being dicks to you, get off the internet.

We will act on racism, excessive vulgar language, or somebody constantly harassing a player without reason.

We will not act on you getting in a dick waving fight with another player.

Strife

Level 25
Aug 7, 2011
Credits
He "abused" you?

Lol, doesn't sound wrong.

On a serious note, you really need proof, and I really don't think you doing this is a bannable offense

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
He "abused" you?

Lol, doesn't sound wrong.

On a serious note, you really need proof, and I really don't think you doing this is a bannable offense

For text-related disputes you actually don't need proof, I have access to the entire log.

stumpy8888

Level 6
Aug 14, 2011
Credits
Did I just waste my time reading this? Basically either you or stumpy called me gay thats what started it... And all you do every morning is go sean like 7 times and then start saying in caps even though i answer you ask Emme ghostlord etc who come on in morning and Wren saw this morning you spamming my name. It;s not my fault I upset you is it? It;s just what happens on the internet. We both know the only reason why you reported me is cause I didn't let you in Resurgence. I also said exactly the same stuff to stumpy nearly and he didn't get angry about it. You just need to calm down and if you don't want to talk to me put me on ignore simples.

I didn't call you gay it all started when skull was fighting to get in the faction Resurgence :)

Seanglendo

Level 14
Dec 9, 2011
Credits
Well i forgive sean

okay, i didnt Want it to be such a

big deal?

lol and you wouldn't believe were all in the same faction

Status
Not open for further replies.