Scourge

GoMLv

Level 8
Jul 29, 2011
Credits

I dont even no you, and the fact that you were in plague and ac130 is just negitive. I am not one to deny or accept your app, but if you do get accepted you will be in scourge recruit for 2 - 3 weeks, consider this.

westerhack

Level 12
Jan 22, 2012
Credits
U dont remember me? I posted this a week ago, you can check the posts, and u knew me at the time. Since I can't be on during the weekdays, so u might have forgotten me. I was the one you asked if I wanted I join,I did no cause I wanted in plague, but they said no so icane back and asked to be accepted. U said to apply on forum, and I did. I don't care if I'm a recruit, just to get back at ac130, and plague. I know plauge's coordinates, but forgot to write down ac130's... I'll tell u plauge's if I get in (if u don't already known it). Ty for considering!

Seanglendo

Level 14
Dec 9, 2011
Credits

Accepted into Scourge recruitment (If it exists)

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Ingame name: velocitnig51

Are you better a PVP or gathering materials: PVP

What other factions have you been in on this server: Bio, Plague

How long have you been on this server:1 year

Timezone: EST

Why do you want to join: Strong, powerful PvP clan. Nobody PvPs in plague, and you guys work together and fight all the time. I'd love to help with that

Why are you leaving your previous faction: Nobody was ever on in Bio, and Plague is a bunch of pussies

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how good are you at PVP: 9

What can you do for us: I'm good at fighting tactics, great at raid/siege, I can use pistons and redstone, and. . . yeah!

Will you listen to mods: Yes

What will you do for us, other then Mine, Farm : I can make automatic wheat farms, traps, I'm a good engineer with redstone. I will also PvP!

chazzazor

Level 11
Sep 25, 2011
Credits

Accept into ScourgeRecruit

Kotic

Level 7
Nov 29, 2011
Credits
Ingame name: Kotic

Are you better a PVP or gathering materiels: PvP

What other factions have you been in on this server: GSO

How long have you been on this server: 2 1/2 months

Timezone: Central

Why do you want to join: I'm bored of running GSO faction on this server, you guys seem to have some pvp experience.

Why are you leaving your previous faction: I bored of running my faction because my guys don't want to play.

On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how good are you at PVP: 8 (Depending on ping of day, US Player =/

What can you do for us: Pvp, Gather, be active, build, possibly teach a few building tricks I know.

Will you listen to mods: Of course.

What will you do for us, other then Mine, Farm and PVP: Help build, give help to new guys, give ideas on building.

GoMLv

Level 8
Jul 29, 2011
Credits

Dont think ive seen you in game but id say yes to put you in our recruitment faction

Kotic

Level 7
Nov 29, 2011
Credits
Dont think ive seen you in game but id say yes to put you in our recruitment faction

You don't remember those 2 'clowns' that were killing you and your members on the little ice patch base near spawn. You were the leader of your own faction at the time.

GoMLv

Level 8
Jul 29, 2011
Credits
like bacons post, but no Im just bored of running my faction cause they dont even play mc with me

i am going to be the one running the new Scourge Recruit. We are currently building the base. Please be patient in waiting for an invite

elphoop

Level 20
Sep 25, 2011
Credits

I like this alot!!! I see its keeping you back from the rmm faction. And I hope you get in there so Post again to join if you want. Sorry for long Notice

DENIED

elphoop

Level 20
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
Have you seen my faction members! Look at them... Look At me... Look at them... look at me... Sadly they Aren't me. But if they stop being themselves the could be me. And you call me mean.