What's new

RMM Recruitment

Nov 21, 2011
Credits
- IGN: xSpeechlessBacon

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I like to PVP and I've noticed that RMM are good PVPers. Also i love to raid and i know RMM do to.

- Your timezone?: GMT (England/ London)

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: I'm not sure what it is but i assume its a place to talk to each other and I'll most likely be able to get it.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Well Yes i have a mic but i dont really like talking over computer but if I ever have to I will.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Im quite new to the server but i have been in ThePros and Romans/ Eldin

- Are you currently in another clan?: No

- Why should we pick you? I'm a good PVPer, I would like to mine for you and i would share my items, I don't cause arguments and I'm ver active.

- Availability: I can come on when ever i want but i wont be able to stay on as long as most of you on Monday- Friday because of time differences but on weekends I'm on when ever i like.

minman135

Level 10
Dec 4, 2011
Credits
Your timezone?:caluforina-

- Do you have TeamSpeak?:no but i will be getting it

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: probly not

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s):the dookies

- Are you currently in another clan?:nope

- Why should we pick you?i love pvping and to build and i love to be with other people

;)

--- merged: Dec 4, 2011 5:17 PM ---

i am applying for RMMrecruit faction

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Your timezone?:caluforina-

- Do you have TeamSpeak?:no but i will be getting it

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: probly not

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s):the dookies

- Are you currently in another clan?:nope

- Why should we pick you?i love pvping and to build and i love to be with other people

;)

--- merged: Dec 4, 2011 5:17 PM ---

i am applying for RMMrecruit faction

Denied for like the 5th time

Sea

Level 35
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
- IGN: xSpeechlessBacon

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I like to PVP and I've noticed that RMM are good PVPers. Also i love to raid and i know RMM do to.

- Your timezone?: GMT (England/ London)

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: I'm not sure what it is but i assume its a place to talk to each other and I'll most likely be able to get it.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Well Yes i have a mic but i dont really like talking over computer but if I ever have to I will.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Im quite new to the server but i have been in ThePros and Romans/ Eldin

- Why should we pick you? I'm a good PVPer, I would like to mine for you and i would share my items, I don't cause arguments and I'm ver active.

- Availability: I can come on when ever i want but i wont be able to stay on as long as most of you on Monday- Friday because of time differences but on weekends I'm on when ever i like.

Protip: This guy has been accused for hacking before

chazzazor

Level 11
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
- IGN: Chazzazor

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: i want to join you because you are a good faction, lots of you and i am into joining you.

- Your timezone?:GMT

- Do you have TeamSpeak?:yes

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?:yes

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s):Scourge

- Are you currently in another clan?:yes just to be safe

- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?))because i will mine if you want i think i have about 5th best mining on the server and you no what i am like at pvp.

- Availability:((ex. Evenings and weekends EST))weekends and evenings

Sep 27, 2011
Credits
-Name: Andyboyonalert

-Why do you wish to join RMM?: I would like to be in RMM because are more skilled then all of the other factions i have been in. I can tell that RMM is better already by the fact that they have recruitment faction and dont let people in the main faction right away.

-What Battalion are you interested in?: Most likely Battalion 2.

-Do you have TeamSpeak and/or a Mic?: Im able to download it, i do have skype and i do have a mic

-Are you willing to use you're Mic?: Yeah i can use it

-Previous Minecraft Clan (s): Luck3rs, Poisons and Min3rs (Min3rs was mine)

-Are you currently in another clan?: Yes but it would'nt matter if i had to leave it.

-Why should we pick you?: I am a good sword fighter (not against hackers) i can build good houses and buildings and i love to mine all day.

-Availability: Weekdays 5:00pm-8:00pm Eastern and weekends 10am-8pm for about 1-3 hours

-Rough estimate of when you started playing minecraft: When it was in 1.5, but multi-player was around in 1.7

-Is English you're first language?: Yes

chazzazor

Level 11
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
- IGN: (Minecraft Name) chazzazor

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: (Please try to come up with a specific reason, not just "RMM seems to be good.")becasue i think they are the best PVPers on the server and i like to raid witch you guys do alot. also you are allys with Me.

- Your timezone?: GMT (England)

- Do you have TeamSpeak?:yes

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: yes

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s):Scourge

- Are you currently in another clan?:yes, fei234

- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?))i would love to mine for you guys and i will do what ever you ask. i am good at pvp.

- Availability:((ex. Evenings and weekends EST))I am availbly (monday-friday, late) any time on the weekend.

Nov 21, 2011
Credits
OOOPS lol

i reported my reply on this sorry Admins xD RMM fei234 is not a proper faction were just helping marko build in it and also i have got chazzazors trust and i wish he could join RMM he is also not going to be in Scourge for a while to show he wants to join

Thanks xD

nuke_u

Level 0
Dec 14, 2011
Credits
If you wish to enlist for the RMM, this is the place to do so! You'll need to post a standard enlistment post, and a request for an interview on the RMM TS. If you pass this stage, you get to join the recruitment faction for one week, and if you pass strict standards enforced there (I at least will kick you for things I wouldn't kick normal members for) you get to join the actual clan.

- IGN: nuke_u

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: because all of the other factions i have been in are very bad and I have always thought that if i were in RMM everyone would look up to me like the noodle. but another reason is I love building huge castles like the one you have and I bet I could help make it bigger but only if you give me the resources.

- Your timezone?: MST- mountain standard time

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: no

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: no

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): sparta, pumas, ac130, northkoria

- Are you currently in another clan?: yes but ill leave when you invite me,ok

- Why should we pick you?( like I said im great at building but im not as good geting the resources. also im good at shooting with a bow and just need a dsword and no armor but armor would be usefull right? also I know a guy named johndrumm and he'll give me practically anything! and he'll maybe give something to you two

- Availability: Evenings and weekends and up coming winterbrake but I might be going to florida

Good luck Mentlegen and do not, I repeat do not contact me or anyone else in game about this. Of course something like "I've created an enlistment post, could you take a look?" is perfectly acceptable, but don't say something like "can i join rmm plzzzzzzzzzz?".

Protip: More z's doesn't make it better.

Flips75

Level 0
Sep 24, 2011
Credits
- IGN: Flips75

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I have no other faction to go to, it seems like one of those better factions, i want to be of help, and i like raiding and fighting in wars.

- Your timezone?: EST

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: wtf is that?

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yesh :3

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Thepros, and alot others thay i cant remember :t .

- Why should we pick you?: i will help around the faction (i.e. mining, collecting wood, ect) I like to help in battle situations, and i like to be appart of a group.

- Availability: every other weekend

-May i plz add that i am a girl, so dont call me a 'guy' everytime u want me to respond to you :p.

Nov 21, 2011
Credits
- IGN: Flips75

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I have no other faction to go to, it seems like one of those better factions, i want to be of help, and i like raiding and fighting in wars.

- Your timezone?: EST

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: wtf is that?

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yesh :3

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Thepros, and alot others thay i cant remember :t .

- Why should we pick you?: i will help around the faction (i.e. mining, collecting wood, ect) I like to help in battle situations, and i like to be appart of a group.

- Availability: every other weekend

-May i plz add that i am a girl, so dont call me a 'guy' everytime u want me to respond to you :p.

Hey RMM flips is also a friend of mine on minecraft SHE! :p is really cool and friendly I think it would be cool to also let her in RMMrecruit and to see how wel she does

<3 SpeechlessBacon