What's new

RMM Recruitment

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
IGN: (Minecraft Name)

MrBeast9980

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Well I have no where else to go and I have always wanted to join the RMM, I have alot of friends in the RMM, I also would like to pvp with your members and kick some Scourge ass. Everybody is the RMM is always active so when I get on I will always have someone to Play with.

- Your timezone?:

PST

- Do you have TeamSpeak?:

Yes

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?:

Well I did have a mic but it broke I would get a new one but i'm poor :(

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s):

Resistance was disbanded soo i just sit around spawn doing nothing

- Are you currently in another clan?:

Nope

- Why should we pick you? Well you should pick me because I am great at pvp and building. I don't hate anyone on the server but I am a troll, I still make friends quick. I am very active (I have no life). I have been playing on Aggression for a while. I like to have fun and I do not over react and freak out.

- Availability: I usually play for 2 hours on the School nights but almost all of the Weekend.

~MrBeast9980

Added to the recruit faction.

cactusmax

Level 10
Aug 12, 2011
Credits
Name: Cactusmax

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Because RMM is the best faction on the server and i feel like you guys do the most raiding/PVP and therefore are the best faction to be with.

-What Battalion are you interested in?: No prefrence

- Do you have TeamSpeak and/or a microphone?: I can get them if needed

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: Maybe

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Union, THOSEGUYS (I was co-owner/co-leader), and AWESUMGUYS

- Are you currently in another clan?: No.

- Why should we pick you?: I am pretty decent with redstone, I am more than capable to PVP with all weapons with decently, and I can find and get into bases with ease

- Availability:I am usually on around 4:20 CST and at night on all days of the week.

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: Approximently 1 year ago

- Is English your first language?: Yes.

cactusmax

Level 10
Aug 12, 2011
Credits
No, I didn't make them i was just in it for like less than a day lol. I didnt really like thier base because they didnt have an official mine so you had to just run around looking for a cave and then mine it and it was counterproductive, plus they werent very strong unlike RMM

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Name: Cactusmax

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Because RMM is the best faction on the server and i feel like you guys do the most raiding/PVP and therefore are the best faction to be with.

-What Battalion are you interested in?: No prefrence

- Do you have TeamSpeak and/or a microphone?: I can get them if needed

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: Maybe

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Union, THOSEGUYS (I was co-owner/co-leader), and AWESUMGUYS

- Why should we pick you?: I am pretty decent with redstone, I am more than capable to PVP with all weapons with decently, and I can find and get into bases with ease

- Availability:I am usually on around 4:20 CST and at night on all days of the week.

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: Approximently 1 year ago

- Is English your first language?: Yes.

Accepted into the rmmrecruitment faction

Lord_Draxion

Level 0
Nov 25, 2011
Credits
- IGN: Lord_Draxion

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: To contibute

- Your timezone?: Eastern USA

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: No

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: I have a mic, not willing to use it

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): RMMrecruit (Was in RMMrecruit and got kicked out for no reason whatsoever)

- Are you currently in another clan?: No. I'm dying.

- Why should we pick you? I'm a great builder and im good at going out and finding whatever a clan needs. I do take part in PvP, but I'm getting better as i go.

- Availability: Whenever. Ususally afternoons.

elphoop

Level 20
Sep 25, 2011
Credits
- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: So I Can steal from you and let NMR inside your base

- Your timezone?: Well right now its 9:00 in my timezone so thats good enough do the math

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: No But I know how to type :D

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: No but I have a mouth is that good enough

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Nmr

- Are you currently in another clan?: Nmr

- Why should we pick you? YOU SHOULD PICK ME CAUSE IM NOT A SPY NOT AT ALL OK SO AS LONG AS I NOT SPY IM GOOD!!!! :D

- Availability Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Im on ALOT

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I'll just say this so that others don't need to: @Lord_Draxion - RMM and RMMrecruit are counted as one, once you go through training on RMMrecruit, you go to the main RMM faction, already a private.

@elphoop - realising this is trolling, or at least a very horrible infiltration attempt, I'll just say that you didn't mention what your mouth is good FOR. So, go back to NMRYou rebels

And stop typing answers in bold - it hurts our eyes. The questions are bold for a reason - to easily distinguish the two.

Kayyem

Level 1
Oct 29, 2011
Credits
- IGN: Kayyem

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I'd like to fight, build, and mine alongside fellow minecrafters in a distinguished group. I feel I could make good contributions to the clan.

- Your timezone?: Pacific Standard Time.

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: No, I don't own a microphone.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: I do not own a microphone.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): None

- Why should we pick you? First of all, I'm loyal. I will not betray the clan and you can trust me with any deed. Second, I will contribute. I will actually do work for the faction, such as mine, build, etc. Third, I am a good PVPer and I can easily kill someone with armor using a stone sword.

- Availability: Most evenings and weekends.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
You guys have way too many applications bro

- IGN: Woody​

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Because you're all babes.​

- Your timezone?: Upside down time.​

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes. Mainly on skype and IRC.​

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: I am mainly at work and therefore you will be unable to hear my beautiful voice.​

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Something Dakry can't remember.​

- Are you currently in another clan?: Currently in staff.​

- Why should we pick you? Because i'm also a fruitcake.​

- Availability: Dakry cannot currently answer this question off the top of his head.​

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
- IGN: Lord_Draxion

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: To contibute

- Your timezone?: Eastern USA

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: No

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: I have a mic, not willing to use it

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): RMMrecruit (Was in RMMrecruit and got kicked out for no reason whatsoever)

- Are you currently in another clan?: No. I'm dying.

- Why should we pick you? I'm a great builder and im good at going out and finding whatever a clan needs. I do take part in PvP, but I'm getting better as i go.

- Availability: Whenever. Ususally afternoons.

Re-accepted, it auto kicks after one week of inactivity.

--- merged: Nov 28, 2011 at 8:23 AM ---

- IGN: Kayyem

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I'd like to fight, build, and mine alongside fellow minecrafters in a distinguished group. I feel I could make good contributions to the clan.

- Your timezone?: Pacific Standard Time.

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: No, I don't own a microphone.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: I do not own a microphone.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): None

- Why should we pick you? First of all, I'm loyal. I will not betray the clan and you can trust me with any deed. Second, I will contribute. I will actually do work for the faction, such as mine, build, etc. Third, I am a good PVPer and I can easily kill someone with armor using a stone sword.

- Availability: Most evenings and weekends.

Accepted for the recruit faction.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
You guys have way too many applications bro

- IGN: Woody​

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Because you're all babes.​

- Your timezone?: Upside down time.​

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes. Mainly on skype and IRC.​

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: I am mainly at work and therefore you will be unable to hear my beautiful voice.​

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Something Dakry can't remember.​

- Are you currently in another clan?: Currently in staff.​

- Why should we pick you? Because i'm also a babe.​

- Availability: Dakry cannot currently answer this question off the top of his head.​

Denied, because my balls. Also poop.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
- IGN:Kaitzer TheToucher

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Cause i want to join Romantic Male Massage's

- Your timezone?: Uranus

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: I can speak with my team, yeah

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Sure

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): TheToucher's

- Are you currently in another clan?: TheToucher's

- Why should we pick you?Cause i want a massage from Club Naked

- Availability: Anytime I'm finished playing Minecraft

Hope you pick me Babes:p

Ikroth

Level 16
Sep 17, 2010
Credits
Wrong clan, we're the Relative Molecular Mass clan. Unless your good at titration's and calculations concerning concentration and moles... GTFO

Also, your training exercises are something like designing a machine that supplies power to unilateral phase ditractors as well as synchronizing cardinal grammeters. Just some introductory stuff. If you don't understand, ((1/6.022)×10^-23g/u)×(6.022×10^23/mol), just get out of here.

smokles

Level 23
Jul 4, 2011
Credits
I thought the test was knitting small mittens...oops

Hope you guys enjoy these nice mittens i made for you to keep your hands warm while doing your equations