What's new

RMM Recruitment

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
It won't be easy for you to get in after that incident, but if we do hide all of our stuff away well enough, it might just happen.

Jul 14, 2011
Credits
IGN: RampagingGamer

Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I wish to join RMM as it is, the only faction that has still been active on Aggression since I joined the server way back in mid-June. Many factions I have joined usually deteriorate within a week or the members leave the server completely. I also have a 'History' with RMM, battleing against, fighting towards the old RMM base with everyone else, fighting ALONGSIDE RMM and friendly chats with many members.

Your timezone?: GMT

Do you have TeamSpeak?: No but as always I can make one.

Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: No I do not have a microphone.

Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Britain (My first faction I made on the day I joined the server, I was enemied by a old RMM meber Wrenuld [Who was in a faction called Russia that later merged with RMM] and held them off untill Wrenuld used his Xray), Later a faction with one other person we were hid out in a tower left by the previous owner of the server he eventually left after raging with a banned member Jord, than there was TEU were the all faction left to their own server after a few weeks it was my first faction I settled into and we often traded information with RMM untill they came into the base while I was on my own (6 of them!) and attacked, I did however kill most of them till they eventually decided to give up, take everything and leave. Than me and other decided to make this faction ( http://aggression.bowlofnoodles.net/threads/red-coats.124/ [That thread has many 'hate' in it from me and RMM, that was when RMM turned against me] ) I later disbanded it and went free lance, winning chainmail in Aggravates tournament.

Are you currently in another clan?: Not anymore.

Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?))

I have been on the server since Mid-June, almost on everyday (Obviously not everyday, we gotta have a social life :D). So I have a vast experience of how this server works and what common occurences could happen. I know some base defense, such as trenches and the suffocating bridge, I can co-ordinate a team in PvP. I am also good at finding opposing bases.

Availability:((ex. Evenings and weekends EST)) After the collage day, on the weekends.

I know there is many daunting experiences I have had with RMM, but there is also many great adventures. The fact I have dared to show the thread conveys that I have put bad behind me and wish to start a new. I wish to stay on this server and continue to enjoy it but that has not existed the moment I did not have a founded faction, you can ask many longstanding RMM members about me, I am sure they will give positive but critical thoughts. That is what I have to say and I hope I can join RMM.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Hi, I am dewsbury123, and I am a previous member of RMM. I was kicked from the faction, because I was hacked by a greifer named Tom. I am very sorry for all the damage that Tom caused to this faction and I would love it if you let me rejoin RMM. I am sure that this will never happen again, as I have changed my password to a very secure password, that no-one would ever guess. You can trust me as I am a very trustworthy person and would never cause any harm to a faction that i love, like RMM. So, I hope that you take this into account while reading my new application form for RMMrecruit.

IGN: dewsbury123

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: As I am a previous member of RMM, I know that it is definitely the best faction on the server in every aspect. I love to PvP and especially as part of a massive and great faction like RMM.

- Your timezone?: GMT +8 (Perth, Australia)

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: No but I hope to get one withing the next few weeks.

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): RAWR

- Are you currently in another clan?: No.

- Why should we pick you?

You should pick me for several reasons.

1. I am a great team player, and have shown this with RAWR previously and Snowyblitz (Member of RMM, can vouch for me in that respect).

2. I am a decent PvPer and love to help out others when we are at war. I can be of great help.

3. I will do anything that the leaders tell me to do. If you say that we need wood, I will go out and get like 5 stacks, or if we need iron, I will mine for like an hour.

4. I have already proved that I am worthy for RMM, as I have been in the faction before.

- Availability: I can play an hour or two each day, but on Friday – Sunday, I can play as much as I want, (around 5 hours a day) depending if I have anything on.

I hope that you trust me enough to let me prove myself in RMM.

Your account was kicked from the faction but you were never removed from the clan bro. Re-post this on forums.bowlofnoodles.net so we can make sure you're in the rmm forum group.

Strife

Level 25
Aug 7, 2011
Credits
- IGN: (Minecraft Name)

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I have played on Aggression for a long time, and the RMM has been a great ally. TDB recently took a horrible blow, and its presence on Aggression has ceased to exist. I plan on abandoning my faction and giving back to RMM for helping me out so much. I will work hard to gain your trust, and to contribute, and possibly improve, the clan.

- Your timezone?: CST or -8 GMT

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yes.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): TDB

- Are you currently in another clan?: I lead TDB, The Dawn Brigade, but I have nobody active as much as I am, so I have decided to scrap it.

- Why should we pick you? I am a hard worker, a loyal soldier/worker, a decent strategist, and I can contribute to the RMM with every job needed. I am a decent PvPer, but I admit I am not the best, but I am a good miner and logger. I can improve structures in terms of functionality (But not architecture, currently. That was for Cosine) and I will get resources and do whatever jobs you need me to do.

- Availability:5:00 PM to 9PM CST or -8 GMT, 12am-3am CST or -8 GMT, if there's nothing going on.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
- IGN: (Minecraft Name)

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I have played on Aggression for a long time, and the RMM has been a great ally. TDB recently took a horrible blow, and its presence on Aggression has ceased to exist. I plan on abandoning my faction and giving back to RMM for helping me out so much. I will work hard to gain your trust, and to contribute, and possibly improve, the clan.

- Your timezone?: CST or -8 GMT

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yes.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): TDB

- Are you currently in another clan?: I lead TDB, The Dawn Brigade, but I have nobody active as much as I am, so I have decided to scrap it.

- Why should we pick you? I am a hard worker, a loyal soldier/worker, a decent strategist, and I can contribute to the RMM with every job needed. I am a decent PvPer, but I admit I am not the best, but I am a good miner and logger. I can improve structures in terms of functionality (But not architecture, currently. That was for Cosine) and I will get resources and do whatever jobs you need me to do.

- Availability:5:00 PM to 9PM CST or -8 GMT, 12am-3am CST or -8 GMT, if there's nothing going on.

Re post at forum.bowlofnoodles.net for further evaluation

fei345

Level 6
Nov 3, 2011
Credits
IGN: (Minecraft Name)

fei345

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: (Please try to come up with a specific reason, not just "RMM seems to be good.")

RMM is the biggest faction on the server and are very friendly while playing aside them on the aggression server.

- Your timezone?:

0.00 GMT

- Do you have TeamSpeak?:

Nope

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?:

can't use it

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s):

TDB

- Are you currently in another clan?:

TDB

- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?))

Because i am Asian jokes jokes i will mine i will pvp i will farm i will do anything

- Availability:((ex. Evenings and weekends EST))

i am on every day

Jan 29, 2011
Credits

fei345

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: (Please try to come up with a specific reason, not just "RMM seems to be good.")

RMM is the biggest faction on the server and are very friendly while playing aside them on the aggression server.

- Your timezone?:

0.00 GMT

Nope

can't use it

TDB

TDB

- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?))

Because i am Asian jokes jokes i will mine i will pvp i will farm i will do anything

- Availability:((ex. Evenings and weekends EST))

i am on every day

Accepted repost it on the bowlofnoodles forum

HeyPaul

Level 1
Sep 5, 2011
Credits
- IGN: HeyPaul

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I'm in the recruitment faction, and want to be able to chill with the rest of RMM to kick some PVP a^&%.

- Your timezone?: PST (California)

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yep.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yep.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): None.

- Why should we pick you?: I'm pretty versatile. I can hold my own in a PVP fight, I can mine pretty effectively (I seem to get lucky a lot, lol), I'm good at gathering resources. I can do whatever RMM needs me to.

- Availability: Late at night on the weekdays, anytime during the Weekends.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
- IGN: HeyPaul

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I'm in the recruitment faction, and want to be able to chill with the rest of RMM to kick some PVP a^&%.

- Your timezone?: PST (California)

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yep.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yep.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): None.

- Why should we pick you?: I'm pretty versatile. I can hold my own in a PVP fight, I can mine pretty effectively (I seem to get lucky a lot, lol), I'm good at gathering resources. I can do whatever RMM needs me to.

- Availability: Late at night on the weekdays, anytime during the Weekends.

Accepted! Welcome to the Royal Minecraft Militia propper, Private HeyPaul! Re-post this at forum.bowlofnoodles.net to get added to the forum group and join the ranks in all RMM ventures.

vic dubbs

Level 3
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
- IGN: Vdubbs

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: The reasaon i want to be in RMM is because I love the people in it. You guys are an amazing group, and I want this experience to. Most of you guys know me and like me, and I think I will be an great addition to the faction.

- Your timezone?: Central Time Zone

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: No, but i cant get it if you guys want me to.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yes and yes

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Helios and Oni

- Are you currently in another clan?: yes, but only because the server reset. I needed somewhere to go for I wouldn't die.

- Why should we pick you? I am great at building, and I love to get resources.

- Availability: I am on everyday, so it is all up to you guys.

Mrbeast9980

Level 8
Sep 24, 2011
Credits

MrBeast9980

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Well I have no where else to go and I have always wanted to join the RMM, I have alot of friends in the RMM, I also would like to pvp with your members and kick some Scourge ass. Everybody is the RMM is always active so when I get on I will always have someone to Play with.

- Your timezone?:

PST

Yes

Well I did have a mic but it broke I would get a new one but i'm poor :(

Resistance was disbanded soo i just sit around spawn doing nothing

Nope

- Why should we pick you? Well you should pick me because I am great at pvp and building. I don't hate anyone on the server but I am a troll, I still make friends quick. I am very active (I have no life). I have been playing on Aggression for a while. I like to have fun and I do not over react and freak out.

- Availability: I usually play for 2 hours on the School nights but almost all of the Weekend.

~MrBeast9980