What's new

RMM Recruitment

Aaron215

Level 0
Oct 12, 2011
Credits
- IGN: Aaron215

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: RMM has a structured rank system, along with rules that guide activities. I like this. I also like the number of members currently in the RMM and that there seems to be active recruitment. I wouldn't join if I thought it was a dead clan.

- Your timezone?: United States Central

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: No, but I'm downloading it as I fill this out. I usually use mumble.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yes and Yes.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): No clans, but I am a leader of a couple towns on a couple servers. One has consistently over 75 members on at a time, and I am one of the triumvirate leaders in the largest town in that server.

- Are you currently in another clan?: No.

- Why should we pick you? I offer honesty and loyalty above all else. If the RMM is active, I will be primarily using this server. I'm looking for a challenging environment that comes from PvP and RMM seems to offer that. If bowlofnoodles begins running the event server, then I'll be able to help earn rewards for RMM as I've helped test the server with a Race for Wool. My team won even as I had to take a phone call from a coworker, help one of our girls with something, and put a baby to sleep. I got one of the wool myself. Everything I earn in other servers typically goes to my town. I intend to operate the same way in this server, giving everything I earn to the faction, as long as my needs are met (I'm easy to supply).

- Availability: I work on a rotating schedule (4 days on, 2 off) so I have different days off every week. I believe this is good for meeting everyone in the clan. On weekdays that I work, I'm off from 8:30am to 3:00pm US Central, and again after 9:30 or 10 pm. Weekends I'm never free if I'm working until after 10pm.

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
- IGN: J3ll0

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Nearly every previous faction i have been in, that wasn't my own, was either raided, fell apart, or turned into an overall ****hole. RMM has always been around since the very second i had first joined the server, which is something that can be said about very few of my previous factions.

- Your timezone?: Eastern

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: I certainly know what it is and have it :D

- Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: No :(

- Previous Minecraft Clans: Forgot a lot, but what i do remember: KIDS, TheWallies, SoulReject, TheLegion, very short time in Heros.

- Are you currently in another clan?: No. Neither do i have any ties left with any of my previous ones.

- Why should we pick you?: I am an EXCELLENT miner, who can regularly find a stack of iron in the matter of a hour's mining trip, and if i get lucky, some diamonds thrown in as well. If i dedicate a few hours to mining, I probably will find about 2 and a half stacks of iron, and anywhere from 4-10 diamonds (I'm not making guarantees-this is based on luck quite a bit.) I am also above average at pvp, not the best, but better than most. I do decorate very nicely as well :D

- Availability: At least a few hours a weekday, at the absolute minimum, to about 6 hours on a weekend day.

- IGN: Aaron215

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: RMM has a structured rank system, along with rules that guide activities. I like this. I also like the number of members currently in the RMM and that there seems to be active recruitment. I wouldn't join if I thought it was a dead clan.

- Your timezone?: United States Central

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: No, but I'm downloading it as I fill this out. I usually use mumble.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yes and Yes.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): No clans, but I am a leader of a couple towns on a couple servers. One has consistently over 75 members on at a time, and I am one of the triumvirate leaders in the largest town in that server.

- Why should we pick you? I offer honesty and loyalty above all else. If the RMM is active, I will be primarily using this server. I'm looking for a challenging environment that comes from PvP and RMM seems to offer that. If bowlofnoodles begins running the event server, then I'll be able to help earn rewards for RMM as I've helped test the server with a Race for Wool. My team won even as I had to take a phone call from a coworker, help one of our girls with something, and put a baby to sleep. I got one of the wool myself. Everything I earn in other servers typically goes to my town. I intend to operate the same way in this server, giving everything I earn to the faction, as long as my needs are met (I'm easy to supply).

- Availability: I work on a rotating schedule (4 days on, 2 off) so I have different days off every week. I believe this is good for meeting everyone in the clan. On weekdays that I work, I'm off from 8:30am to 3:00pm US Central, and again after 9:30 or 10 pm. Weekends I'm never free if I'm working until after 10pm.

Both Accepted into the RMMRecruit faction.

Etrain_1219

Level 0
Oct 13, 2011
Credits
- IGN: Etrain_1219

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Well on my time on the server I have seen how great RMM can be. Your generally nice to everyone you play fair and still own everyone. I also see this to be an oppurtunity to be in a great clan.

- Your timezone?: Mountain Time (US & Canada)

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes, I but i haven't used it yet but I will start when I am in the RMM.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yes, I have a mic and I am willing to use it.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Undead and A7X

- Are you currently in another clan?: Yes, I am currentcly in the faction Undead, Undead is allies with the RMMrecruit faction and we usually pvp together.

- Why should we pick you? Well you should pick my beacause I am very loyal, I make friends very quick, I am already friends with alof of the people in your recruit faction (akij and canilu). I love to PvP and build and i would like to join the people who are best at this.

- Availability: Well I usually get on when I am done with my homework, So about 4 hours on weekdays and about 6 hours on weekends.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
- IGN: landshark360

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: i wanna join RMM because it is by far the best faction and lots of my friends are in it

- Your timezone?:Est

- Do you have TeamSpeak?:No but have skype

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?:Yes

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s):Nmrrecruit(note only in for a day there are the gayest people evr i hate NMR) A7X and others i forget the names :(

- Are you currently in another clan?:Yes Undead and we are good allies with u guys

- Why should we pick you? i can contribute many things first i am a pretty good pvper,also im a good team player and will always help allies and clanmates,Lastly Nmr is gay gay and gay i will always hate them and im happy jord is banned:)

- Availability:Weekends and wekkdays after school so basicly atleast 3 hours on week days 5 on week ends

Thx for reading and considering my app:) p.s.NMR is gay <-----------------Gay:D

- IGN: Etrain_1219

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Well on my time on the server I have seen how great RMM can be. Your generally nice to everyone you play fair and still own everyone. I also see this to be an oppurtunity to be in a great clan.

- Your timezone?: Mountain Time (US & Canada)

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes, I but i haven't used it yet but I will start when I am in the RMM.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yes, I have a mic and I am willing to use it.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Undead and A7X

- Are you currently in another clan?: Yes, I am currentcly in the faction Undead, Undead is allies with the RMMrecruit faction and we usually pvp together.

- Why should we pick you? Well you should pick my beacause I am very loyal, I make friends very quick, I am already friends with alof of the people in your recruit faction (akij and canilu). I love to PvP and build and i would like to join the people who are best at this.

- Availability: Well I usually get on when I am done with my homework, So about 4 hours on weekdays and about 6 hours on weekends.

Accepted for the RMMRecruit faction. Re-post at forum.bowlofnoodles.net for further evaluation.

crookedmaze

Level 3
Aug 9, 2011
Credits
- IGN: (Minecraft Name): Crookedmaze

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: (Please try to come up with a specific reason, not just "RMM seems to be good.") I would like to join a faction with many experienced players, I'm tired of being alone in a faction or in a very small faction. The players in RMM seem very nice and I would like to get to know them a little better.

- Your timezone?:MT

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: No

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?:

I have a mic but I cannot talk to people I don't know in real life sorry.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s):

Traders

- Are you currently in another clan?:Yes I'm in my clan Traders it is small and I would love to join another clan I would bring my supplies from the clan over to the RMM

- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?))

I've been playing minecraft for a year now, I'm very experienced and I'm not afraid of hard work, I'm fairly good with PVP, I love to mine and farm and I would be happy to do anything to help the clan, I would be very loyal to the clan and if any other members were in trouble I would help them out to the best of my ability.

Thank you for reading my application long live RMM :)!!!!!!

blue_berry

Level 0
Oct 17, 2011
Credits

IGN: (Minecraft Name): blue_berry

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: some recruits were being nice to me and i love pping with others

- Your timezone?:CT

- Are you currently in another clan?: nope

- Why should we pick you? im a great miner good with the bow and aroows also a good builder just need to be inspired eery now and then

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
- IGN: (Minecraft Name): Crookedmaze

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: (Please try to come up with a specific reason, not just "RMM seems to be good.") I would like to join a faction with many experienced players, I'm tired of being alone in a faction or in a very small faction. The players in RMM seem very nice and I would like to get to know them a little better.

- Your timezone?:MT

Traders

- Are you currently in another clan?:Yes I'm in my clan Traders it is small and I would love to join another clan I would bring my supplies from the clan over to the RMM

- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?))

I've been playing minecraft for a year now, I'm very experienced and I'm not afraid of hard work, I'm fairly good with PVP, I love to mine and farm and I would be happy to do anything to help the clan, I would be very loyal to the clan and if any other members were in trouble I would help them out to the best of my ability.

Thank you for reading my application long live RMM :)!!!!!!

Accepted for the RMMRecruit faction. Welcome to the Royal Minecraft Militia Recruit Crookedmaze!

Re-post this at forums.bowlofnoodles.net for further evaluation.

--- merged: Oct 17, 2011 at 4:15 AM ---

IGN: (Minecraft Name): blue_berry

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: some recruits were being nice to me and i love pping with others

- Your timezone?:CT

- Are you currently in another clan?: nope

- Why should we pick you? im a great miner good with the bow and aroows also a good builder just need to be inspired eery now and then

Running your application through a spell check would improve it. If you can, expand on your answers.

Jake

Level 12
Jul 4, 2011
Credits
IGN: xxjakerulesxx

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I would like to join RMM because Ive been fighting with you guys for a while and I really like the whole RMM atmosphere.

- Your timezone?: EDT I think... In America, east coast.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yes and No, I don't like to use my mic because, well I don't know why, its just not my thing.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): TDB and Ghosts/Misfits (I owned them)

- Are you currently in another clan?: Yes TDB

- Why should we pick you? Because I am good at pvp, I'm friends with most of the people on RMM and I want to be able to play with people that are actually on when I'm on and I am a REALLY good miner.

- Availability: I am available everyday after 2:30 EDT

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I would like to join RMM because Ive been fighting with you guys for a while and I really like the whole RMM atmosphere.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yes and No, I don't like to use my mic because, well I don't know why, its just not my thing.

- Why should we pick you? Because I am good at pvp, I'm friends with most of the people on RMM and I want to be able to play with people that are actually on when I'm on and I am a REALLY good miner.

Accepted. Re-post your enlistment at forum.bowlofnoodles.net for further evaluation.

Strife

Level 25
Aug 7, 2011
Credits

.....Why?.....Just don't leave jake, TDB is still alive.

--- merged: Oct 23, 2011 at 7:04 AM ---

Accepted. Re-post your enlistment at forum.bowlofnoodles.net for further evaluation.

Nake, PLEASE do not allow him in.

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
.....Why?.....Just don't leave jake, TDB is still alive.

--- merged: Oct 23, 2011 at 7:04 AM ---

Nake, PLEASE do not allow him in.

No offense but I think it's quite selfish and immature to stop people making their own decisions.

Last time I checked you were "The Dawn Brigade", not "The Dictators Brigade".

Jake

Level 12
Jul 4, 2011
Credits
I'm sorry strife, it's just I wanted to play with people who were online when I was. I didn't steal anything I just took my stuff, there's still things in my chests you can take.

dewsbury123

Level 2
Aug 24, 2011
Credits
Hi, I am dewsbury123, and I am a previous member of RMM. I was kicked from the faction, because I was hacked by a greifer named Tom. I am very sorry for all the damage that Tom caused to this faction and I would love it if you let me rejoin RMM. I am sure that this will never happen again, as I have changed my password to a very secure password, that no-one would ever guess. You can trust me as I am a very trustworthy person and would never cause any harm to a faction that i love, like RMM. So, I hope that you take this into account while reading my new application form for RMMrecruit.

IGN: dewsbury123

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: As I am a previous member of RMM, I know that it is definitely the best faction on the server in every aspect. I love to PvP and especially as part of a massive and great faction like RMM.

- Your timezone?: GMT +8 (Perth, Australia)

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: No but I hope to get one withing the next few weeks.

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): RAWR

- Why should we pick you?

You should pick me for several reasons.

1. I am a great team player, and have shown this with RAWR previously and Snowyblitz (Member of RMM, can vouch for me in that respect).

2. I am a decent PvPer and love to help out others when we are at war. I can be of great help.

3. I will do anything that the leaders tell me to do. If you say that we need wood, I will go out and get like 5 stacks, or if we need iron, I will mine for like an hour.

4. I have already proved that I am worthy for RMM, as I have been in the faction before.

- Availability: I can play an hour or two each day, but on Friday – Sunday, I can play as much as I want, (around 5 hours a day) depending if I have anything on.

I hope that you trust me enough to let me prove myself in RMM.