What's new

RMM Recruitment

mark_577

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
- IGN: (Minecraft Name) Mark_577

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Well, RAWR is being disbanded due to the conflicts in our faction, (I have caused some) and everyone is going to Rmm, and they asked me to come as well. I believe that if Snow and I can’t kick each other, then we can continue on our decent friendship.

So why do I want to join? Well my friends are going there, but other reasons are that you guys are no doubt the best faction in the server. You are well organized, friendly, and strong and you guys have a nice community feeling. I have gotten to know your players and they are quite nice and friendly.

Your faction is really welll organised, as a community, as well as having all kinds of talents, including mining, fighting and ETC.

- Your timezone?: GMT +8 (Perth, Australia)

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yes

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): RAWR

- Are you currently in another clan?: None when i log on, im disbanding

- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?))

First of all, I know that I rage at my team. However if I abuse faction members in Rmm, then I would be kicked.

Well I am friendly and nice to those who do not annoy me, and 80% of the time in RAWR I was nice and helped my teammates. I am a decent PvPer, and can spend a long time nethering. I know many people on the server, and have gotten to have a chat with others. I like a chat with my teammates, and do not mind helping anyone in need. If I was chosen in RMM, I would learn to be a better teammate, as well has getting experience into being a big and great faction.

I like to wonder for an hour finding bases, and have given co ords out to my team to ThePros, TGA, SAP, and a few others.

- Availability:((ex. Evenings and weekends EST)) I can play an hour or two each day, but on Friday – Sunday, I can play as much as I want, (around 5 hours a day) depending if I have anything on.

Well this is my application, and i hope that myself and my other teammates are accepted, as each one of them are unique and a great player. Thankyou for reading.

Mark_577

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
-Name: piedude34

-Why do you wish to join RMM?: I would like to join because in my time on the server i have seen how cool the RMM can be. I would love to be in such a clan were the people aren't jerks like other how other clans are.

-Battalion: Squad 2

-Timezone: Eastern

-TeamSpeak and/or Microphone?: I have TeamSpeak and a microphone.

-Are you willing to use your microphone: Yes I am willing to use it.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): I haven't been in any.

- Are you currently in another clan?: No i am not.

- Why should we pick you?:I think you should pick me because i love to PvP and build. I would like to make a lot of friends on this server and joke with them, and i think the best way to do this is to try to join the clan.

- Availability: Weeknights and weekends.

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: I have played Minecraft since Indev.

-Is English your first language?: Yes but, I also speak some Spanish.

Hello, I'd like to apply for RMM Recruit. I am using britishvampire's special offer.​

- IGN: (Minecraft Name) Snowyblitz​

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?:

As many of you guys know already, I'm the leader of the RAWR faction: a faction that is a faithful ally to the RMM. After the constant debating between members about leadership and opinions, it was decided that RAWR would be abandoned and we go our seperate ways. I would like to join the RMM because they exceed many others in a variety of things, such as team unity, structure, Minecraft skill and the members are awesome.​

A summary of why I want to join:​

1) RMM has a lot of nice members. All the RMM members I've seen on the server have a good sense of humour and are very friendly. I hope I can join so I can enjoy their company even more.​

2) RMM is a strong faction. They have many members, resources and in general, their members are good at PvP. I feel that I can contribute to your cause and I will do whatever is asked of me.​

3) RMM's structure and focus on the meaning of a team is outstanding. Mining, fighting, building and exploring as a team is something I would really enjoy. I like your how your faction is structured and that your members get along very well, something that RAWR did not have.​

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yes and Maybe. (I'm a little bit shy).

- Are you currently in another clan?: No.

- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?))​

RMM should pick me because of a variety of reasons.​

1) I'm a good listener. I'm open to suggestions and I'm prepared to follow orders and rules with enthusiasm.​

2) I'm a very kind person. I'm polite and friendly, welcoming new people to the server. I do not swear/cuss and I usually type with correct spelling.​

3) I am prepared to contribute to RMM in any way possible. Be it mine, chop trees, build or fight. I will be a dedicated member.​

4) I am a decent PvPer. Many of you would have seen me in the battlefield. I have won a few uneven matches like 3 v 1.​

5) I hate NMR with a passion.​

- Availability:((ex. Evenings and weekends EST))​

I have school and sporting commitments so I can only be online for around 30-45 minutes on weekdays but on Fridays/weekends I can be online for a VERY long time during the afternoon, evening or night (GMT +8 time).​

Thank you for reading my application and I hope I will be accepted so I can show RMM that I am worthy! :)

EDIT: I have noticed a lot of RAWR members are applying for RMMrecruit and I whole-heartedly vouch for them. I promise what they are saying is true and accurate, and I hope they are all accepted because they are great guys. One of the main reasons RAWR split was because we were in-real-life friends and this lead to drama and not taking things seriously. Joining RMMrecruit would mean these would be abolished and we all would contribute our skills to RMM.​

- IGN: ericextreem​

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: around Aggression i am not really known to be mean.​

My current faction (RAWR) has been broken up because of several disputes regarding the faction leader and one of the mods. so as seen, i would like to enlist in the RMM because i hone skills i feel may help you. I am very creative ( VERY!) and i use trickery to help me the most. i am fine in and on the battlefield but, i exceed on the building aspect of minecraft. I think this is why i would like to join grand faction. i enjoy joking with most of the players in RMM, and so i think i would like to take part in the rise of RMM​

- Your timezone?: EST (USA)

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yes. almost anytime i play minecraft

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): RAWR, Saints

- Are you currently in another clan?: No

- Why should we pick you?: as stated on why i wanna join, i feel that my skills are acceptable enough to benefit RMM quite alot. I take pride in what i build and i feel as though i may not cause an annoyance of displease any members of RMM. i can listen fairly well, i do as im told without revolting. i can dedicate my self very much so to the RMM and i am extremely trust worthy. i will never betray or steal what is not given to me. as put last, i am on alot. Im on more than most humans are awake. school and minecraft are balanced, but i play minecraft every night for extended periods and i get what ever i need to do done.​

- Availability:(Weekdays) from 7pm to more or less 3 am. (Weekends) every minute of the day.​

- IGN: dewsbury123​

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?:

I was part of RAWR, which split up because of alot of difference of opinion among the members. Also, I beleive that RMM is an excellent faction with a very good PvP and building reputation. The RMM members are also very nice and very much a team faction. They work as a team, even though individually they are all very good. I would love to be part of this.​

- Your timezone?: GMT +8​

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes​

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: No, but i will have one by 1.8, and will be willing to use it.​

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): RAWR, ally of RMM.​

- Are you currently in another clan?: No.​

- Why should we pick you? Because as stumpy8888 says, "Dews is a wonderful fighter, and a really good team player." I listen to and and follow the instructions of higher ranks (ask Snowyblitz), and I always play as part of a team, and don't act like I am the star individual. Also, I will do anything that the team needs done, for example, mining, nethering, building, whatever you want. Also, I hate many of the factions that RMM are enemied with, including Luck3rs, NMR, and Sl4bs, and love factions like USSR and Inspire.​

- Availability: All days of the average weekday, except maybe some days, when I will have things on and I play ALOT on weekends.​

I hope I can prove to you guys that I would be a valuable member of RMM.​

Name: askemi4

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I would like to join RMM Recruit because I have wanted to be in a faction that each individual is talented but they all play as a team. I also want to join RMM recruit because they have a good reputation of pvping and building. Unfortunately all of RAWR have left to join RMM so all of my in real life friends (that play minecraft) are going to write an application for RMM. In Rawr we had a few arguements so I wanted to go to this environment which is friendly, polite and well mannered.

Your timezone?: GMT+8

Do you have TeamSpeak and/or a microphone?: Unfortunately I don't have teamspeak or a microphone.

Are you willing to use your microphone?: In the future I will hopefully get a microphone.

Previous Minecraft Clan(s): My previous clan was RAWR

Are you currently in another clan?: No, I am currently in no team.

Why should we pick you?: RMM should pick me because of a variety of reasons.

1)I am very loyal and i will not betray.

2)I will do whatever you want me to do with enthusiasm and without backchatting.

3)I am a good miner and good at nethering.

4) I am friendly and polite.

5) I will obey all the rules that RMM set.

Availability: I can play between 2-3 hours on weekdays and Can play pretty much all Saturday and the afternoon and evening on Sundays.

- IGN: (Minecraft Name) Mark_577

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Well, RAWR is being disbanded due to the conflicts in our faction, (I have caused some) and everyone is going to Rmm, and they asked me to come as well. I believe that if Snow and I can’t kick each other, then we can continue on our decent friendship.

So why do I want to join? Well my friends are going there, but other reasons are that you guys are no doubt the best faction in the server. You are well organized, friendly, and strong and you guys have a nice community feeling. I have gotten to know your players and they are quite nice and friendly.

Your faction is really welll organised, as a community, as well as having all kinds of talents, including mining, fighting and ETC.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yes

- Are you currently in another clan?: None when i log on, im disbanding

- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?))

First of all, I know that I rage at my team. However if I abuse faction members in Rmm, then I would be kicked.

Well I am friendly and nice to those who do not annoy me, and 80% of the time in RAWR I was nice and helped my teammates. I am a decent PvPer, and can spend a long time nethering. I know many people on the server, and have gotten to have a chat with others. I like a chat with my teammates, and do not mind helping anyone in need. If I was chosen in RMM, I would learn to be a better teammate, as well has getting experience into being a big and great faction.

I like to wonder for an hour finding bases, and have given co ords out to my team to ThePros, TGA, SAP, and a few others.

- Availability:((ex. Evenings and weekends EST)) I can play an hour or two each day, but on Friday – Sunday, I can play as much as I want, (around 5 hours a day) depending if I have anything on.

Well this is my application, and i hope that myself and my other teammates are accepted, as each one of them are unique and a great player. Thankyou for reading.

Mark_577

ALL ACCEPTED!! Welcome to the RMM Recruit Faction!

Roze

Level 37
Staff member
Administrator
May 23, 2010
Credits
lololololllloloooll, because back in the day, my application was informal.

- Name: Ecnersoj

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I would like to play Minecraft with like-minded fellows in a team-based environment. I would like to better my skills while supporting my clanmates.

- What Battalion are you interested in?: Since you don't have battalions any more, this question is seemingly unrelated. If it were still around, I would join Second Battalion.

- Do you have TeamSpeak and/or a microphone?: I have both.

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: Yes.

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Victory Clan

- Are you currently in another clan?: RMM lol.

- Why should we pick you?: I am one of the three members of the Victory Clan that still plays Minecraft. I enjoy building and collaborating in building projects.

- Availability: Weeknights.

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: I have played this game since November 2009.

- Is English your first language?: Yes.

I think I beat you Jos.

Posted 16 January 2010 - 09:52 AM

'Roze,

Smart enough to be a pilot,

Trained to blow shit up!

When do i start?'

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
You'll all be placed in the RMMRecruit faction as recruits with me as your commanding officer once Aggression finalizes its plugins. From there you will be monitored and sent to our home server for training. After your completion of training you will be moved to the main RMM faction and promoted to Private to continue your journey with the RMM.

nrocmemcorn

Level 0
Sep 15, 2011
Credits
If you wish to enlist for the RMM, this is the place to do so! You'll need to post a standard enlistment post, and a request for an interview on the RMM TS. If you pass this stage, you get to join the recruitment faction for one week, and if you pass strict standards enforced there (I at least will kick you for things I wouldn't kick normal members for) you get to join the actual clan.

- Name: nrocmemcorn

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?:because i really like talking to others about minecraft and because i want to help expand this clan and my server rank and it would be nice to have some people to fight with i really want to take down one clan badly

- What Battalion are you interested in?:the second

- Your timezone?: central u.s

- Do you have TeamSpeak and/or a microphone?: nope but i can get teamspeak if needed

- Are you willing to use your microphone?:don't have

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): none

- Are you currently in another clan?: i want to join RMM

- Why should we pick you?: i play a-lot i can build i am a good miner and fighter in PVP i will listen to team insturtions and will help as much as i cani am pretty good with a sword but really amazing with a bow and arrows ill make my arrows and my bow i sit around sniping with it

- Availability:after school which ends at 3:00pm or so central time and a-lot during the weekends and on holidays

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft:a month or so before 1.8

- Is English your first language?:yes and only language at that

Good luck Mentlegen and do not, I repeat do not contact me or anyone else in game about this. Of course something like "I've created an enlistment thread, could you take a look?" is perfectly acceptable, but don't say something like "can i join rmm?".