What's new

RMM - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Well could we please break down the singularity of the entire RMM supposedly doing this and provide a list of names? If I do find out about that being un-claimable land, I will ask Josrence what to do about it. Even if it wasn't it was kind of a dick move guys, but at that point it all comes down to who was going to pull a Nazi Germany and do it first. The photo-shopped evidence was another guy that thought gruezilla used speed-hacks so made a photo shopped image of him fly-hacking to get him jailed for three days. That had nothing to do with this situation right here. Now, final note, if everyone wants to step over to my idea of WG instead of factions, you'd only have 1 plot of probably 75x75 land that you could claim. This means that no random spawn land claiming unless you want your base at spawn and easily accessible when it becomes 'raid day'.

Denerius

Level 11
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
The only thing that matters is that the wall needs to be destroyed. It is against the rules to build on the Warzone and I have no idea how it was possible. My first thoughts was that it was unclaimed or allowed by an admin. The only admin that was online by that time was Echo. Though I have no evidence of Echo doing it so I'm not saying he did it. Just remove the wall which is placed on the Warzone.

Status
Not open for further replies.