What's new

Resigning from Aggression.

Sea

Level 35
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
After some thought I have decided to resign from my position due to the series of events cause by my actions in the past week. I feel that at one point in time (When Dannie,Echo,Dakry,and Noodle ran the server) I was well needed since I knew all of the glitched and abuses of the server. Time has changed and I feel that I am no longer needed.

IF you do with to contact my for personal needs please add me skype: isearex

It's the fastest way to contact me. (Even faster then in game)

Please don't ask why I am resigning.

If I feel that I trust you enough then I'll tell you on skype. Not teamspeak or the forums.

I am sure this will cause flame I will most likely not re-join the staff team for at least a month.

(Unless Dakry re-join staff)

Note to the admins: I've de-godded myself, Burned all of my stuff, and Gave all my coins to noodle.

Please change my player group on the server.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Thanks for your effort during your tenure as Moderator.

I am sure I speak for the majority of the staff when I say I hope we see you again in the future

Thanks

Tom

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Sad to hear about this Sea. I will pop on Skype from time to time to see if I can catch you. Also if you're on steam then add me and i'll keep an eye on what games you're playing, see if I can hop in them with you.

Sea

Level 35
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Sad to hear about this Sea. I will pop on Skype from time to time to see if I can catch you. Also if you're on steam then add me and i'll keep an eye on what games you're playing, see if I can hop in them with you.

I don't have steam.

FML