What's new

Suggestion Reign of Scrubs; A Query Into The Hacker Menace.

Lucapooka

Level 0
Mar 28, 2015
Credits
Christ guys, we need to get more active admins about the place. RoK is totally rekt until the next patch. Until such a time that the Devs (See below) release something resembling a functioning product, I can only whine and whinny about the current state of affairs.

That server gets a sweet chunk of players sweeping through it every hour and I'd say that at least a quarter of that bulk is decent potential regular/member material. So it'd be a sweet thang to represent an authoritative admin structure and provide a safe haven for players. Just a thought, a tickle for your pickle, that's all. Thank you, god bless.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
At this point in time, more active admins wouldn't do much to remedy the situation, catching cheaters is near impossible if they try to be subtle about it and the map is already too far gone. Cheaters have given everyone every single item in the game on numerous occasions and this includes the animal spawn tokens.

We'll be focusing on getting a couple more active admins once the developers implement the anticheat patch, hopefully there'll be less need to do so but it'll be a good thing to do anyway.

In the mean time I'm going to continue banning as many as possible from the server, 42 people so far.

Kakkoii

Level 3
Jul 22, 2013
Credits
I agree Reign of Kings is as bad as CS:GO. We should just boycott the game until they add anticheat. I'm unsure of how people get all of those spawner token things. I was running around for a long time and found nothing. Then Wrenuld abused me with his admin powers!

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
At the moment Echo and I are the only two with admin on the server. We do plan to add more, I'll keep you updated.