What's new

Pwnlineaccount, Christhemazta, and Brettperson - X-Raying

Superguy3

Level 1
Nov 25, 2011
Credits
Hello I am Superguy3 andI would like to report Pwnlineaccount, Christhemazta, and Brettperson for the offense of X-Raying.

Now, I don't have hard evidence (which may throw the whole thing away) but you can take my word that these people used to be my friends. I used to always Skype chat with them, and they would tell me if they saw some diamond or other special things, and they told me they told me they x-rayed to find the stuff.

Also, if you looked near they're base (Fortitude) you would probably find some obvious x-ray holes.

One last thing, one of them (Pwnlineaccount) has told me that he has 6 full stacks of iron and 3 full stacks of diamonds.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Lol Do you know were their base is? Me and my faction Can Look in to it just give me the cords XD

Elphoop this is NOT the place to mess around or make side comments. PLEASE stay out of the hacking claims section unless you have some VALUABLE information to give to a claim.

Thank you.

Jaime

Level 24
Sep 8, 2011
Credits
I'd like to comment on this,because Pwnlineacount had offered me a stack of diamonds and two stacks of iron for a Blaze Rod. I don't know if this tells you something but all that for a Blaze Rod?