What's new

Pwnage LoL matches

DannyXC

Level 15
Jan 13, 2011
Credits
rp = get better fast

trololololol.

Nah Jk. I can't really give advice myself as i'm only lvl 17, but just keep playing lol.

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
Main key to LoL: knowing when to jump in and knowing when to run

User: playeer2

-Last hitting

-Knowing when to get into a teamfight

-Warding

-Map Awareness

-Communicating

-Knowing stun / snare ranges

-Knowing how to counter each and every champion (You know that doctor mundo that keeps pubstomping the low elo newbs? he's actually a horrible champion in a team fight after you ignite his ass.)

-Knowing what item to get when

-Would add more but I think I've proved my point

All of these things are equally and if not more important than "knowing when to jump in and knowing when to run".

Player-2

Level 36
Dec 14, 2010
Credits
-Last hitting

-Knowing when to get into a teamfight

-Warding

-Map Awareness

-Communicating

-Knowing stun / snare ranges

-Knowing how to counter each and every champion (You know that doctor mundo that keeps pubstomping the low elo newbs? he's actually a horrible champion in a team fight after you ignite his ass.)

-Knowing what item to get when

-Would add more but I think I've proved my point

All of these things are equally and if not more important than "knowing when to jump in and knowing when to run".

-at a low level warding is not important

-countering is also not important because you dont know what the other team picks anyway

-Map awareness is a must and with map awareness comes communication such as calling mias and pinging the map

-Stun range is not a major factor because its not like you have to guess it the game shows you the range already

-you have to first know how to play a champ to know what items you should get for the champion

My point is you have to know when to get in a fight and when to run because if you feed the game becomes quite GG and if you play it safe and get kills without dieing you become fed leading to most likly a victory unless you screw up or you have a horrible team.

Knowing when to run also is apart of map awareness you have to understand that when the enemy team is missing you should play more defensive and less aggressive

"-Would add more but I think I've proved my point"

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
-at a low level warding is not important. Warding is always important, and it gets annoying how many people overlook it. Yeah sure if your playing in 500 elo you can just pick garen / morde / mundo and pubstomp all day no need to ward LH or anything. ALWAYS practice warding UNLESS your playing the carry than you should request the tank / support wards for your team.

-countering is also not important because you dont know what the other team picks anyway. Anyone can counter jungle as long as they know what they are doing, and anyone can buy a banshees veil against Ryze, Annie (insert random caster here) Just about every champion has an item that "counters" them. (Also in ranked you can see who your opponents pick :D )

-Map awareness is a must and with map awareness comes communication such as calling mias and pinging the map. This is wrong, I've noticed the better someones map awareness the less they bother pinging the map, mostly because they feel like everyone is like them and watches the map. Also you don't need map awareness to call your mias just watch your lane....

-Stun range is not a major factor because its not like you have to guess it the game shows you the range already. Not your stun range, the stun range of that taric that keeps raping you everytime you try to LH. This video explains why you should know stun ranges / snare ranges / slow ranges etc.

-you have to first know how to play a champ to know what items you should get for the champion. So you have to know how to play ashe before you get that banshees veil to counter that annie that's always raping your ass? wat?

My point is you have to know when to get in a fight and when to run because if you feed the game becomes quite GG and if you play it safe and get kills without dieing you become fed leading to most likly a victory unless you screw up or you have a horrible team. Kills are not the only way to get fed, I usually have more gold from farming creeps than the 8/0 tryndamere taking top lane.

Knowing when to run also is apart of map awareness you have to understand that when the enemy team is missing you should play more defensive and less aggressive Valid point unless you play nidalee / shaco / eve / twitch (assuming they don't all have oracles).

"-Would add more but I think I've proved my point"

Player-2

Level 36
Dec 14, 2010
Credits
When i say low level Im talking about someone who just started LoL, that cant play ranked. How many times did you buy a ward when you were level 1-15?

-Stun range is not a major factor because its not like you have to guess it the game shows you the range already.Not your stun range, the stun range of that taric that keeps raping you everytime you try to LH. This videoexplains why you should know stun ranges / snare ranges / slow ranges etc.

that goes under Zoning, plus isnt that a part of when to play aggressive and when to play defensive?

-you have to first know how to play a champ to know what items you should get for the champion. So you have to know how to play ashe before you get that banshees veil to counter that annie that's always raping your ass? wat?

I am talking about a set build, knowing how much crit you need as ashe knowing how squishy you are, you cant expect some guy from day one to know how each champion plays, learning each champion comes over time, so learning the strengths and weaknesses comes over time.

this is just my opinion, this argument can go on for ever

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
When i say low level Im talking about someone who just started LoL, that cant play ranked. How many times did you buy a ward when you were level 1-15? I didn't count but at least 10 every 5-6 games, I have a habit of looking up pro gameplays before actually playing anything so I knew exactly how to ward. (Also doing this makes levels 1-29 much easier because even at 29 fags don't ward.)

that goes under Zoning, plus isnt that a part of when to play aggressive and when to play defensive? Yeah which is why I included a guide for zoning? Playing aggressive and playing defensively have so many factors that you could say every aspect of the game revolves around it (Is jungle warded?, is river warded? is top mia? is mid mia, are they fed?, do they have a spellshield, do they have flash, do they have ghost etc.)

I am talking about a set build, knowing how much crit you need as ashe knowing how squishy you are, you cant expect some guy from day one to know how each champion plays, learning each champion comes over time, so learning the strengths and weaknesses comes over time. Okay then you are correct.

this is just my opinion, this argument can go on for ever

DannyXC

Level 15
Jan 13, 2011
Credits
dude wards are fucking awesome. they literally reveal part of the map. I always ward Baron 27 minutes into the game and Dragon 15.

Why the heck wouldn't you buy wards lol?

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
dude wards are fucking awesome. they literally reveal part of the map. I always ward Baron 27 minutes into the game and Dragon 15.

Why the heck wouldn't you buy wards lol?

If you have support on your team don't bother warding dragon if your team killed it first, just ward baron, A good support has clarv on 35 second cooldown, and can keep track of dragon as long as your team kills him first (so you know the exact re-spawn time).

If anyone has doubts on the best possible ward locations you can probably ask me, Tom, Holiday, Player 2 or Shadowshot.

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
ZIJMS

my kills out number the other teams total kill

i had more then half my teams kills

Not saying you didn't earn that game, but come on...

WW - Madreds Razor and Wriggles?

Twitch - TIAMATS? (Unless they reallllllyyy buffed this item I see no reason he doesn't have an IE instead of these pos items)

Also they had no Tank / Initiate so............

Player-2

Level 36
Dec 14, 2010
Credits
its funny how the other team was actually going good for the first half, twitch and tristana had no deaths and about 8 kills each.