What's new

PowerWash Simulator’s Warhammer 40,000 DLC Has a Release Date and Gameplay - Fan Fest 2024

PowerWash Simulator developer FuturLab has finally unveiled its Warhammer 40,000 DLC, and confirmed exactly what players will be able to clean.

The Warhammer 40,000 Special Pack will be available on Xbox Series X and S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam for $7.99 / €7.99 / £6.50 from 27 February, 2024. In it you play as a member of the Adeptus Mechanicus, Warhammer 40,000’s Machine God-worshiping faction of fanatical techno wizards. You wield a custom MKII Aqua-Santica Arquebus power washer, aka “the perfect fusion of human and machine.”

Now onto the good stuff! In the DLC you get to clean everything from a Land Raider to a Dreadnought. Here’s the list:

• The Ultramarines Land Raider
  • The Dark Angels Deathwing Redemptor Dreadnought
  • The Astra Militarum Rogal Dorn Tank
  • The House Hawkshroud Imperial Knight
  • The Blood Angels Thunderhawk

All five of these units will be familiar to fans of the Warhammer 40,000 setting. I’m sure there will be plenty of Easter eggs for fans to discover throughout the levels, too, and, based on the trailer, revealed during IGN FanFest, I’m sure the voice work will be suitably grim and dark.

PowerWash Simulator launched first on PC and Xbox in 2022, before coming to Switch, PlayStation, and eventually VR. Already released DLC includes a Tomb Raider special pack, a Final Fantasy 7 Remake special pack, a SpongeBob SquarePants special pack, and a Back to the Future Special Pack.

Wesley is the UK News Editor for IGN. Find him on Twitter at @wyp100. You can reach Wesley at wesley_yinpoole@ign.com or confidentially at wyp100@proton.me.

Continue reading...