Suggestion Petition to Run a Legitimate RP Server

Should we run an RP server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

»Smanly«

Level 2
Jan 3, 2015
Credits
I know I'm not alone on this, but this constant the KOS is getting pretty old.
If I wanted to have the same experience as I am having now, I would launch DayZ.
It wouldn't be all that bad if there were only a couple of guys that went around aimlessly killing random naked dudes, but when the king and his men go around doing it all damn day, it's really not fun.

I really hope that we do one of two things.

Either we:

A. Leave the current server as is and run a separate, but greatly superior RP server.

or

B. Change the existing server from whatever the hell it is now to a respectable RP server.

I'd like to play on a server where, just because you are bored, you attack anyone and everyone you see or you are in constant fear of your life.

Please vote on the poll. If enough people want, we will hopefully consider running one.

Kakkoii

Level 3
Jul 22, 2013
Credits
Nah RP for some furfags and ponyfags. If you are going to add 100% RP ima RP as a bandit who jacks ur shit and kills u.

Nemo

Level 0
Apr 7, 2015
Credits
I've been on the server let's say an hour and a half. I meet a guy Bravvos. Bare in mind I'm a naked fresh spawn just got in the game for the first time, we're on a rock speaking. A full steel armor guy comes along and kills us both and runs off. I think nothing of it, maybe a one off. So I continue on my way to get killed on the beach seconds after I spawn by a full iron armored guy... This happened 3/4+ more times. Last death being the final straw for me. I have some armor and some tools finally, just building my base and two full steel guys come and insta kill me without no communication. Some rules about killing freshspawns would be lovely.

Last edited:

Exiler

Level 1
Apr 1, 2015
Credits
I've been on the server let's say an hour and a half. I meet a guy Bravvos. Bare in mind I'm a naked fresh spawn just got in the game for the first time, we're on a rock speaking. A full steel armor guy comes along and kills us both and runs off. I think nothing of it, maybe a one off. So I continue on my way to get killed on the beach seconds after I spawn by a full iron armored guy... This happened 3/4+ more times. Last death being the final straw for me. I have some armor and some tools finally, just building my base and two full steel guys come and insta kill me without no communication. Some rules about killing freshspawns would be lovely.
Make sure you put your house in a hidden place far from the castle if you want to avoid getting killed like that. The closer you are to the castle, the higher risk it is to get killed.