[NMR] New Minecraft Republic

carso528

Level 0
Jul 23, 2011
Credits
Why do you wanna join NMR: I am new to this server and I work well with groups

Time zone: central time

Nickname: carso

What platoon do you think you will be best in and why: defenders I fight well when I know my surroundings

Why should i choose you over someone else: I am smart I know when to fight, fall back and retreat

What factions have you been in before: none

How good are you at pvp: I am okay

Are you willing to be trained: yes

Are you a good team worker: yes

Do you have skype: yes name: carso528

Do you have a microphone (not needed but preferable): yes

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
Please be aware that your faction has not paid the faction tax outlined here. Failure to pay will result in your faction being disbanded and this thread being removed.

Jan 29, 2011
Credits

NMR History

The NMR hasn’t been around long but it has been under control of Jordtzx it has taken over many but has been taken its self alot (3 times) by the traiters RMM. RMM was our allies for a few battles mainly attacks on the vikings.As soon as our cords got given out they backstabbed us. and we was taken by surprize. Mongowians was a good strong ally until they fell and became NMR until we fell. They are now trolls. (theres not much history)

this made me lol. yes we were allies for a few raids but as shown on the youtube video of you raiding us it was you who enemied us.

Strife

Level 25
Aug 7, 2011
Credits
Why do you wanna join NMR:I wanna join Nmr beacuse i wanna be with a group of skilled people that fight,mine,build,and raid together.

Time zone:Est

Nickname:Josh

What platoon do you think you will be best in and why:The one with the most pvp

Why should i choose you over someone else:Because im trustworthy im good at pvp and a ok builder plus i will follow instructions from leaders.

What factions have you been in before:ac130,poseidon

How good are you at pvp:8.5/9

Are you willing to be trained:yes

Are you a good team worker:yes i like being n a team but i work well by myself to

Do you have skype:yes

Do you have a microphone yes

Why are you joining NMR then?

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Why do you wanna join NMR: I used to be on a server where the RMM was and they destroyed our massive lava wall, so I would like to get back at them and your one of their enemies.

Time zone: GMT+1

Nickname: BVSabre

What platoon do you think you will be best in and why:Workers, because i can spend hours beneath the earth mining.

Why should i choose you over someone else: I'm a good Builder, I mainly build traps. I also like mining so i can get you alot of ores. I am also good at recon, within the hour i've been on the server i've found a RMM base.

What factions have you been in before: none on the server.

How good are you at pvp: Above average

Are you willing to be trained:Yes

Are you a good team worker:Yes

Do you have skype: No

Do you have a microphone (not needed but preferable): No