What's new

New Staff!

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Hey guys,

Here is a breakdown of the staff changes we are going through over the next few days:

-ewmeep demoted from his Moderator position, due to inactivity without notice

-Velocityshot51 promoted to Moderator.

-SeaRex promoted to Moderator.

-BritishVampire, VDubbs, Ericextreem, Snowyblitz promoted to Mediator

-Tanja promoted to Head Mediator

-Mark_577 demoted to Corporal (I don't know what his group was before), due to multiple times mishandling his power, threatening people, talking back to staff.

Please treat our new Aggression staff members with the respect you'd give any other staffmember (E.G none, destroy them!)

NOTE: All Mediators are hereby on a 2 week trial run. After 2 weeks, 3 of them will be chosen to be our permanent replacement Mediators.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
When I say under discussion privately what I REALLY meant was that you should bug me about when they will be chosen and offer your input. Sorry for the typo.

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Amused to see that there was absolutely no discussion on any of these changes. It appears that some admins are no longer admins. Rather I be a moderator?

mark_577

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Just would like to say sorry for talking back Tom, and wish the rest of the mediators the best.

Edit: threatening people? If your talking about the racist situation, i saw something about 'Thats being black you shit' or something like that..